The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Very often loading screen while riding fast on my horse

howardeb17_ESO2
It's very annoying... before I get to Undaunted enclave on my way from the wayshrine in Mourhhold, I see four times the loading screen (or whatever it is - the image of Mournhold with the wayshrine outside the city, where it used to be and they haven't updated the image yet, lol).
And the most annoying thing is, that even though I hold W, my horse stops after the world appears again, so I have to release W and press it again.
Please can you do something with it?
At least let my horse move without interruption.
Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
  • howardeb17_ESO2
    You haven't done anything with this.
    Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you are going not like this answer, but you can avoid this issue with the following two techniques (as this also happens sometimes in Elden Root and Wrothgar Hostel)

1. Either take a different path to the destination or
    2. Take note of where you get the rubber band or loading screen and stop galloping before you get to that point.

This effect only happens if your at a full on gallop, so adjust the speed you ride through those areas and it will happen less or not at all. Maybe they will fix this, but I think the issue was introduced to fix something else surrounding the enclaves and this is the fallout we get from it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"