The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

WHY WOULD YOU NERF vWGT and vICP

KundaliniHero
KundaliniHero
✭✭✭
I have heard alot of rumblings lately that Dark Brotherhood will nerf both Vet White Gold Tower & Imperial City Prison - why is this necessary? - this is the only content left that is somewhat challenging for 4-man groups, I would even dare say its gotten really easy at the current difficulty with the right group. I just dont understand. The game is getting way dumbed down, I mean forget the fact ZOS has no idea what rarity means and the fact they are now giving away monster sets at the "get gud" bar in Cyrodill - sets that many players had to really work for, now any two-bit noob can insta-gear themselves - whats the point of progression besides trials? I guess Zenimax is trying really hard to inundate its players with boredom so that they'll be forced to leave to another game. I just dont get it. Also we have had several expansions but no new 4 man content, nothing but easy PVE crap, with the same sad story lines where all of the npc's look almost identical as if their related, lol. Remove the training wheels, give us some challenging 4 man content with gear thats actually worth the challenge.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause scrubs be like:

154ooo.gif
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a4a17713bda8b4914baaeccbce68107c.jpg
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.