The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Audio with DB DLC :(

ChuckyPayne
ChuckyPayne
✭✭✭✭
I tried with with 32bit and 64 bit client too, but no audio. The game is soo silent it is very different :( and speaking with npc there is no talk animation.

I tried this https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/256261/zenimax-and-others-possible-fix-for-the-64bit-client-audio-hiss-stutter-ambient-sounds-missing

I tried 2 nvidia driver
368.22 May 23, 2016
362.00 March 1, 2016
but nothing changed.
Any idea?
  • Kyle_Rennison
    Kyle_Rennison
    ✭✭
    I have been playing on PVP campaign and once again i have noticed audio lag/No audio during combat this seems to happen with every new DLC
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh great I had no sound on the PTS. I'll bug out if it happens on live
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to say it anyways (even though you probably did this already)... did you run a repair?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow I will reinstall all game :)
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everything is ok. :) After a fresh install, awesome sound everywhere.

Ps.: Something was strange with my client, every patch occurs to me patch manifest error, repair -> 0% download whole game again, close launcher, start launcher again and can play. And after uninstall ESO, the install dir was 60Gb+, manual delte and documents\ESO folders too and after it started the new install. It was the time to reinstall the game :)

There is not patch manifest error too :)