The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Provisioning Skill Points for Craglorn drop off

medusasfolly
medusasfolly
✭✭✭
My char is v1 with level 50 provisioning. I'd like all her writs to be dropped off at Craglorn. I always mess up the provisioning one.

Currently she has 3/4 for recipe quality and 5/6 recipe improvement. The writ she gets is a level 5. Which do I need to increase to get to level 6, quality or improvement?
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    Recipe Quality doesn't effect where your writs are dropped off, just Recipe Improvement. You want 6 in Recipe Improvement but where its dropped off depends on whether you have Orsinium or not. If you have Orsinium then your Provisioning writs will be dropped off in Wrothgar. If you don't have Orsinium then they will be dropped of in Craglorn. A 5 in Recipe Improvement will have you drop off your writs in Coldharbour.
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, it seems I will never be able to group all my writs in Craglorn unless I unsubscribe. How sad.

Thank you for the reply.
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    hmm, another provisioning question regarding craglorn, I used to hand in the writs in craglorn, and every now and then I got a fragment for the xp food recipe, dont remember the name, can you get those from handing it in in wrothgar now, or do I have to unsub to get them? lol
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All of my psijic ambrosia recipe pieces have come from Wrothgar, so handing them in there is just an inconvenience if you deliver everything else to Craglorn (as I do on 2 or my characters).
    Edited by disintegr8 on May 31, 2016 11:50PM
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    Every piece of the psijic ambrosia recipe that I've received has come from Craglorn. I think there is a higher chance in Wrothgar though.