The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So how are you?

SanSan
SanSan
✭✭✭✭✭
Since this beautiful amazing game is down. What are you doing and how are you feeling? I want to know because i care about you :)
  • Wtrenga
    Wtrenga
    ✭✭✭
    Girls be like "I have a boyfriend"
  • Volla
    Volla
    ✭✭✭
    waiting.jpg
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm at work.

At about midnight I'll get home and hit the "respect skills" on every darn one of my characters.

It will all work out.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frustrated by the lack of ETA.
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    Watching randoms videos on youtube.
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually the maintenance has worked out pretty well for me, been at work all day and the extra forum hubbub has been entertaining.

However, I'm off work in 20 minutes so let's get those server hamsters running again ZOS!
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I downloaded a lot of music today, i can say that..
    from totally legit sources, of course.
    ...does youtube mp3 converter counts as legit?
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrapped up under many layers of clothing suffering from a nasty cold, feeling very depressed at the lack of food and ESO. Just ugh.
    PC/EU DC
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah man! Just got home and was really lookin forward to playin!

DON'T MESS WITH MY EMOTIONS!

angry_baby.jpg?width=441
    Give 'er eh!
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    _sleepy__by_kitlightning-d6uuvu5.gif
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like being small enough to tightrope on the lengthy branch that way out...I mean REALLY far out, where I can barely see, there is a shiny, succulent, delicious carrot dangling from a lovely strand of multicolored yarn.

I'm teetering left, tottering right, trying desperately to move forward without falling.

Other than that, just fine; thanks for asking.
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »

Easily my favorite youtube channel. Rasputin vs Stalin is just glorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o
    Edited by hollywood on May 31, 2016 10:57PM
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • C0wrex
    C0wrex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh....

Just fine...
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snorlax.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving up now,
    Goodnight all!
    PC/EU DC
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Don't be sexist.

My husband and I are both staring at the red "offline" circle. B)
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy that I am on console and all these issues will be sorted by the time we get the DLC in two weeks.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Krombie
    Krombie
    ✭✭✭
    803bb03d0948687903d839d6828472e479ba6234.gif
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    snacking and waiting...
    6rFvR31.gif
    PC-NA
  • saintofmirrors
    My life is endless ennui and I want to die.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Boys be like "I need a girlfriend"
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This
    img_0035.png
    Still entertaining after 14 years
    love is love
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that I don't have the game to distract me I'm faced with the reality that I will amount to nothing in life.

So you know... Good.
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    SCRATCH THAT. WERE BACK UP.