The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How I fixed my graphics lag

MeridianKnight
I'll start by saying prior to doing this the game played decent enough before Orcinium, then down hill from there. Now on my wife's pc with GTX 750TI and even my GTX960 FTW has shown excellent improvements both in this game and Batman Arkham Knight - which has been patched up a lot for performance. Hoping this comes in handy for at least one other person :) Not sure how to go about this with Radeon. I'm sure there is some specific setting or something like this one that would help. Had issues with my R9 270 before I shipped it to a friend and it ran like poop which it shouldn't have. Don't have it anymore so anyone with Radeon cards please chime in if you know the related setting on that.

Steps:
-Open NVIDIA Control Panel (Not NVIDIA GeForce Experience)
-Go to 3D Setting -> Configure Surround, PhysX
-Change PhysX settings processor drop down from Auto to your Graphics card
--Mine stated graphics card was being used already while it was on auto, but apparently I had to specify anyway.

35l58uv.png

That's it. Staggering lag in all zones, crowded or otherwise disappeared. Ultra settings on 960 smooth and surprisingly the 750TI was smooth-ish on high settings. Found this fix this morning prior to DB patch and had no issues even after patch. And like I mentioned above, I seen an FPS increase on Arkham Knight as well. Wonder how many games I've played could have been improved by this.

I since have made the improvements, everything is working better including OC, nvidia settings tweaks, etc.

Enjoy :)
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cant fix Lag its server sided we had this discussion 1 Mil times its spaghetti coding/servers. And stop frauding people please... it wont fix the game or can you guarantee it will 100% ?
    Edited by Malmai on May 31, 2016 10:05PM
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I will try this, don't know if it'll do any good, I have a crappy computer anyway, but I hope it works!
    PC/EU DC
  • MeridianKnight
    I said graphics lag, I didn't say "how I fixed my server lag" o.0 Lag is a delayed response and I was getting that via my graphics in every area whether it was heavily populated or not. I have a 60mb/s int connection and no port issues, so no issues with connection to server.

Edit: I can only guarentee it fixed it for me and my wife's systems. Her's is running a 750TI GTX GeForce card with a 6-core amd cpu 16gb mem. Mine is 8-core, 8gb mem, gtx 960 FTW edition geforce card. That's our system rigs and the game ran like crap for a year until I made the change over on each system this morning. Which was listed no where as a fix for graphics issues.
    Edited by MeridianKnight on May 31, 2016 10:11PM