The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fishing

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
Is fishing messed up for anyone else? For example, right now I'm getting foul water fish where I should be getting saltwater fish. Is this a new problem that'll be fixed? I can't say it's happened before today for me.
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must be a Khajiit playing tricks on you!

Blame the cats!
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only problem I find lately is that I can only get one Perfect Roe for every 200 worms,..and it gets expensive buying them.The worms I mean.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure it's not foul water? If there's a corpse or daedra near the water it is foul water. Maybe other circumstances too that I can't remember... it's been a while since I've fished.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been working on fishing lately, I can confirm theres a lot of...stupid design in the decision of fishing locations. Riften for example has very few river fish spots yet lake fish in rivers.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not foul water? If there's a corpse or daedra near the water it is foul water. Maybe other circumstances too that I can't remember... it's been a while since I've fished.

It was the east coast of Khenarthi's Roost, most definitely sea water, or should've been. Another part of the same coast on the north shore had saltwater fish.
  • Kozai
    Kozai
    ✭✭✭
    I saw something in the patch notes about doing terrain updates which would move fishing spots around in Imperial City. I'm pretty sure collection nodes, at least for enchanting, got moved, so there could be bugs around that kind of thing elsewhere?