The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Miruku Nightblade Small Scale PVP "Moving Up"

Nafirian
Nafirian
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone! With the servers down for the Dark Brotherhood patch. I decided to clear my hard drive of all the clips i thought were good enough for a video. Hope you all enjoy and see in you in Dark Brotherhood where stamina night blade will have new limits :3

PS. I suck at magicka nightblade no h8 m8 plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biOumIYX4TM&feature=youtu.be
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally. Awsome video man.

"Hold the door!!"

Edited by Master_Kas on May 31, 2016 1:54PM
    EU | PC
  • SKYRYKER
    SKYRYKER
    ✭✭
    gj Miruku, Lieb op healer confirmed & Bubbly is a traitor ;)
    @Skyryker - EU Server
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Nafirian hmm insteresting that last part as magicka nb... those ultimates :D must be running the cheat engine :D heuheu fast report him :D
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope I'm in this, Hi Mum!
    PC EU
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nafirian hmm insteresting that last part as magicka nb... those ultimates :D must be running the cheat engine :D heuheu fast report him :D

You should have seen ash where TDA chased me to the mile gate and I dropped sooo many meteor on them. And plz no dont report me :<<<
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »
    good enough for a video

hmm maybe not
    PC EU
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SKYRYKER wrote: »
    gj Miruku, Lieb op healer confirmed & Bubbly is a traitor ;)

Lieb is op healer *_*
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw ♥

I'm just happy that there is a video that finally uses good music ;^ There is way too much techno-instrumental music-videos out there ;D

I've never seen the Bubbly-reveals-enemy-location-clip before but ROFL. That's some good stuff right there.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw ♥

I'm just happy that there is a video that finally uses good music ;^ There is way too much techno-instrumental music-videos out there ;D

I've never seen the Bubbly-reveals-enemy-location-clip before but ROFL. That's some good stuff right there.

Lieb <3
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOLD THE DOOOR