The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Rune cage is bugged i guess

ShalidorsHeir
ShalidorsHeir
✭✭✭✭
@Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno

I guess rune cage should be the one undodgable cc skill of sorcs, like all classes got one of these. But rune cage is dodgable using rolls and evasion buff. Or is it intented that sorc does not have such a skill? (I cant share any screenshots cuz its diffiuclt to shoot one ^^)
Eltrys Wolfszahn
Julia Ansei at-Tava
C H I M
"Find a new hill, become a king"
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It always has been dodgeable I think, at least since it was made instant cast and I actually tried to use it. A lot more concerning is that you can't cc players trapped in it, but instead another cc results in them being freed with cc immunity...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Vrog
    Vrog
    ✭✭
    Not only can you dodge it but also when you deal damage to the person affected by it it becomes inactive. GG.
    Vrogme - EP Sorcerer
    Vrog-R - EP Sorcerer
    Vrog'em - EP Templar
    Vrogthis - AD Nightblade
    'Vrog - AD Templar
    You Seem Cold - DC Sorcerer
    Vrog's Magical Sword - DC Nightblade
  • ShalidorsHeir
    ShalidorsHeir
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least it is a viable skill for tanks like me, but it is horrible that it is dodgable! So Sorc does not have any cc without conditions like all the other classes?
    Eltrys Wolfszahn
    Julia Ansei at-Tava
    C H I M
    "Find a new hill, become a king"
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daedric Tomb. Right now, I don't find it viable because of the yellow circle, then click. Really hard to pull of in combat. However, they are adding an option to have your yellow circles cast where your cursor is. Seems like it has potential... lead slightly ahead of that dodge roller or clumped up group and cast.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Daedric Tomb. Right now, I don't find it viable because of the yellow circle, then click. Really hard to pull of in combat. However, they are adding an option to have your yellow circles cast where your cursor is. Seems like it has potential... lead slightly ahead of that dodge roller or clumped up group and cast.

You can fire it off by using the ability key twice, too. I vastly prefer that to the instant fire option on PTS since the latter doesn't allow me to aim with a telegraph.
    Edited by ToRelax on May 30, 2016 4:52PM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU