The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

32bit vs 64bit

sirrmattus
sirrmattus
✭✭✭✭✭
constant crashes vs constant audio bugs that scare the *** out of you
Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
- THE MORALES -
  • Zoltan_117
    Zoltan_117
    ✭✭✭
    It is a good point, I have had some very severe audio bugs.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're moving this to the PC support forum
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been running 64-bit since it was released. It was horrible to begin, but has steadily improved. It seems the better choice right now. About the only issue is occasional weird sounds, distorted sounds, other audio issues. While my PVP group complains about lag, and there are frequent comments of 'there goes the sound' during large engagements, I find the lag is not as bad, and I don't lose the sound at all. That seems a fair trade-off for some audio bugs.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to use the 64bit but still suffer audio hissing and random music cuts which kind of kills any (dare I say it) immersion in my gaming.

I'm hoping for a fix soon but it's been a couple of months or more now and it's sadly in this state still.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well. im gona try doing vma on 64 bit now see how it goes
    Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
    - THE MORALES -