The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How much buffed resistance does a stam nb need in trials?

Savage_Audacity
Savage_Audacity
✭✭✭
I am asking this question because i am considering swapping out surprise attack for flurry in DB expansion. This will yield more dps potential but without surprise attack i wont have access to resistance buffs. I only have ~11000 (unbuffed) resistance in both physical and spell with all of my CP into hardy and elemental defender. Will this be enough to keep me alive in trials or will i be dieing so often that it is counterproductive to the dps i am trying to gain through flurry (with maelstrom daggers)
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You might want to get a little more health than before, maybe swap one Robust jewelry piece for a Healthy one.

Its safe to say that you will do a lot more dps with Flurry and Maelstrom daggers, even if you have lower stamina and a bit more health.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's hard to give a general number for all trials and group setups. For the v12 trials and normal versions of v16 trials you should be fine. For vMoL it should be fine for the most part of the trial, only for the last boss you should consider getting some extra hp.
    I have no idea about the buffed vSO, but considering that we used to have resistance and hp requirements in our guild for this trial in the past, I guess you should get more than minimum hp if you want to survive.
    Options