The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Haderus population balance (PC NA)

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    You going around looking for a fight you little smug elf? YOU FOUND IT IN SCIPIO!

[FTC] Publius Scipio - 0:01 - 27,989 Damage (27,989.00 DPS)

Wow, you sure were a challenging fight... lol... The sad thing is if you weren't such a loud mouth, you would literally have zero relevance. There is no threat value whatsoever encountering you on the battle-field. I can just look at you, and your tiny little biceps fold faster then a napkin. Such big-talk, you are the clown of Daggerfall.

*lifts "weird name guy's" nightgown*
    *sees the sorc red Valentine's Day panties*

Scipio: See everyone. Sorcs.

Lol only thing offensive about you is your name. A name where in order for me to even attempt to pronounce it my lips have to start quivering and my tongue twist. You're not even in my league.

tumblr_m9519fGfRD1qbw5ffo3_500.gif

Btw, Greek yogurt might really help you. Emphasis on the Greek part.

I expect loud mouths to be able to back up their talk. I was so disappointed when I encountered you on the field. I was honestly expecting at the very least, a somewhat engaging fight.... So easy to kill. So fast. Such little biceps. All talk, is pubes squeakio.

All this talk of Covenant bravado and strength, and there is Publius... hiding in stealth.... scrawny, old, and frail.... Such a disappointment.... tsk tsk.

Edited by Lord_Hev on May 27, 2016 8:09PM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You going around looking for a fight you little smug elf? YOU FOUND IT IN SCIPIO!

Wow, you sure were a challenging fight... lol... The sad thing is if you weren't such a loud mouth, you would literally have zero relevance. There is no threat value whatsoever encountering you on the battle-field. I can just look at you, and your tiny little biceps fold faster then a napkin. Such big-talk, you are the clown of Daggerfall.

*lifts "weird name guy's" nightgown*
    *sees the sorc red Valentine's Day panties*

Scipio: See everyone. Sorcs.

Lol only thing offensive about you is your name. A name where in order for me to even attempt to pronounce it my lips have to start quivering and my tongue twist. You're not even in my league.

tumblr_m9519fGfRD1qbw5ffo3_500.gif

Btw, Greek yogurt might really help you. Emphasis on the Greek part.

I expect loud mouths to be able to back up their talk. I was so disappointed when I encountered you on the field. I was honestly expecting at the very least, a somewhat engaging fight.... So easy to kill. So fast. Such little biceps. All talk, is pubes squeakio.

All this talk of Covenant bravado and strength, and there is Publius... hiding in stealth.... scrawny, old, and frail.... Such a disappointment.... tsk tsk.

Don't be upset and get your panties in a bunch elf sorc. My wood elf parents didn't make me unentertaining. Nor give me a name no one can pronounce.

I understand you hate that you can't eat Greek yogurt. You're simply not in my league.
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have to agree with Hev. Pubes is..just a pug that likes talking on the forums. Deltia has some PvP nb videos if you are interested in learning how to play. After I saw you in game..i must say that I was disappointed<\3
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with Hev. Pubes is..just a pug that likes talking on the forums. Deltia has some PvP nb videos if you are interested in learning how to play. After I saw you in game..i must say that I was disappointed<\3

Oh no. The H O R R O R. /headache

Fortunately, unlike certain others in this thread, Publius doesn't seem to take his ESO persona too seriously.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello.
    So yesterday (last couple days even) I noticed multiple times how balanced the population was in Haderus. 2 bars across the board mid-day, 3 bars across the board at primetime, 2 bars EP/AD and 1 DC around 2am EST. This is drastically better than it has been of late. I know a few smaller EP guilds (and apparently DC) have been on Haderus instead of TF. Maybe some will stay and reduce some of the overpopulation on TF? Who noes, might even help the lag on TF.

My thought looking at the map yesteday: THIS is what the map looks like when there isn't insane imbalance like there has been over the last month(s). In my humble opinion, the action is better, the competition is better, the lag is better, and the game is better when factions don't stack their whole population on one server. Fact is, we need each other, yo. Good fights to be had all around, well done all. May you find glorious battle on the fields of Cyrodiil. :p

Thats because AD took the initiative TWICE now to spread around campaigns to ease the lag...

Mmm. I'm less aware of ADs movements.

I'm sure it was multiple troop movements that ended up evening the pop a bit. Hopefully we'll continue down this road for awhile and not go back to where we were before (horribly unabalanced pops between Had and TF, where Had is perma-yellow and TF is perma-Red. Not sure of DCs campaign winning record of late. They are on top of Had atm I think.).

Imagine 3 bars for each faction on both Had and TF! :p
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am enjoying Haderus. There is a new villain in town and his name is MegaHEARTburn.

We have been on Hadrus for months. How is he the new villain in town? Your facts are fuzzy. DC is funny, the population of hate tells then put you on ignore. Do you macro that too?

I don't know if you and I speak the same english language. And I don't know anything about any whispers because I sure as hell don't whisper any elves, cats, lizards, and drunks. And doubly, I don't know anything about any macro crap. But that doesn't really matter. Whether it is me or some other soldier that fights under the BLUE BANNER, you, MegaHEARTburn, Mr. Argonian Foot Fetish Rex Ryan, your old emperor with the bad back OMFGPwned (who brutally can't spell owned), are going to get your thin boney elvish a**es sent back to the southern gates!

And don't fool yourselves! I am only the messenger! You have FRIGHT, K Hole, Merciless Doom, Pale Orcc, Sooz, Yoyuyii, Tamerlin, Tisserand, FENGURSH, Ixtyr Falavir, Turgut, Beezley, Cassiah Rae, Pell, Clarie Voyante, ETC, ETC!!!, ETC!!!! All coming for you! And last I checked, for over a day you elves have failed at placing an elf on the throne. Not to mention the COVENANT ahead in score.

The people and groups you speak of are fierce respectable adversaries we enjoy our encounters. @Pubeless_*** I don't think your on that level though. Can you please name drop more people next post?
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am enjoying Haderus. There is a new villain in town and his name is MegaHEARTburn.

We have been on Hadrus for months. How is he the new villain in town? Your facts are fuzzy. DC is funny, the population of hate tells then put you on ignore. Do you macro that too?

I don't know if you and I speak the same english language. And I don't know anything about any whispers because I sure as hell don't whisper any elves, cats, lizards, and drunks. And doubly, I don't know anything about any macro crap. But that doesn't really matter. Whether it is me or some other soldier that fights under the BLUE BANNER, you, MegaHEARTburn, Mr. Argonian Foot Fetish Rex Ryan, your old emperor with the bad back OMFGPwned (who brutally can't spell owned), are going to get your thin boney elvish a**es sent back to the southern gates!

And don't fool yourselves! I am only the messenger! You have FRIGHT, K Hole, Merciless Doom, Pale Orcc, Sooz, Yoyuyii, Tamerlin, Tisserand, FENGURSH, Ixtyr Falavir, Turgut, Beezley, Cassiah Rae, Pell, Clarie Voyante, ETC, ETC!!!, ETC!!!! All coming for you! And last I checked, for over a day you elves have failed at placing an elf on the throne. Not to mention the COVENANT ahead in score.

The people and groups you speak of are fierce respectable adversaries we enjoy our encounters. @Pubeless_*** I don't think your on that level though. Can you please name drop more people next post?

Or, next time I see you at Ales or Ash, I place my right fist into your elf jaw.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Or, next time I see you at Ales or Ash, I place my right fist into your elf jaw.

Careful skinny bones, you might hurt yourself.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

BOOOO!!!! YOU'RE A BAD!!! GET OFF THE STAGE!!!!
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BOOOO!!!! YOU'RE A BAD!!! GET OFF THE STAGE!!!!

Do you check for skeletons in the closet before bed now?
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭
    Pls, STOP HELPING THOSE CHEATERS taking scrolls from the unflagged keep, There is an AD (most probably an alt) taking scroll from an EP keep which is unflagged with the help of some EP players. FOr some reason ZOS is cool with this BS. Reported him and many for the same reason, still no action. We players need to work together to stop this BS. IF you are in a guild that ahve one of this players kick him out of your guild. Pls
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
    As always Dragon of the Dominion
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrvbalc wrote: »
    Pls, STOP HELPING THOSE CHEATERS taking scrolls from the unflagged keep, There is an AD (most probably an alt) taking scroll from an EP keep which is unflagged with the help of some EP players. FOr some reason ZOS is cool with this BS. Reported him and many for the same reason, still no action. We players need to work together to stop this BS. IF you are in a guild that ahve one of this players kick him out of your guild. Pls

I think we can all agree that that sucks. Every alliance has players who have done this at some point or another. I personally am not in any guild or group that condones stuff like this (that I know of).

On a completely different vein... BOTH Haderus and TF are pop-locked across all 3 factions right now. I just logged in and checked. How is the performance right now?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrvbalc wrote: »

He is not one of ours, it irritates me too. We had a nice AP farm going at Bloodmayne and this guy pulls chim out of BB and thus all the AD off of us.

So even to us that dont give two hoots about scrolls, this guy really is annoying.

@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On a completely different vein... BOTH Haderus and TF are pop-locked across all 3 factions right now. I just logged in and checked. How is the performance right now?

Big fights nearly a slideshow with no sound, everywhere else was totally fine.

And Pubes, you may notice that none of those names you dropped talk trash non-stop in zone chat.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would just like to point out two things.

1) This is still not Telel's fault.

2) @Publius_Scipio That..is not an inn. It is a roofed pig sty this one keeps drunk elves in before they're released to be hunted down for the pup's training.

Also, it doubles as a handy way to disguise one's self as an imperial. You just roll around in it until you smell like a man instead of humble khajiit and Racalius Profilius is your uncle.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    I rather enjoy Publius in zone chat. I'm glad hes come to Haderus to assist in the elimination of the pointy ears.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Publius is very beneficial for a morale perspective, he gets the pugs moving to objectives. I wouldn't ask him to help me move my double door fridge though.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Publius is very beneficial for a morale perspective, he gets the pugs moving to objectives. I wouldn't ask him to help me move my double door fridge though.

Is that because it's full of greek yogurt?
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Is that because it's full of greek yogurt?

I'd rather starve
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MegaHEARTburn and his swarm, their egregious actions at Ash and Ales.... A terrible swarm of bumble bees with beady little eyes and pointy ears.... One of them, Rex Ryan, with Mark Sanche'z jersey tattooed on him and his argonian foot fetish front and center on his mind.....

You tell MegaHEARTburn to place the name of Scipio high up on that little elf hit list of his. You make sure that gaggle of elves know my name. You make sure that when I fall in combat all 20+ of them violently t-bag me (while Rex Ryan t-bags my feet)....

But at the end of the day the COVENANT will once again prevail against a rabid foaming at the mouth despot and his army. His precious forward camps smoldering cloth on the ground.

640px--Burning_Tent.ogv.jpg

*Scipio walks over to antihero's table at Telel's inn in Rawl'kha*
    *Antihero smirking after making his little snarky comments*
    *Scipio's hand moves toward his waist*
    *Antihero jumps up from the table and unsheathes his sword!*
    *Scipio doesn't flinch and they both stare at each other*
    *Scipio's hand continues and he pulls out a box of PEPCID AC!*
    *Scipio eyes still locked on Antihero, he pulls out a sharpie marker*
    *Scipio autographs the box of Pepcid AC*
    *Scipio slams the box down on the table*

Scipio: You make sure that MegaHEARTburn gets my message....

*Scipio walks away*
    *Antihero sheathes his sword and picks up the box*
    *Antihero looks at it and then raises his head and looks back at Scipio just as he exits the inn*

61dT4H4Et0L._SX355_.jpg

I have no idea what just happened but /wrecked.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK