The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

looking for a mod i saw, a circle that shows the direction of group members

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
kinda like a compass, its a faded circle at the center of the screen that shows the direction of party members (shows there symbol) around you in real time.

I'm wondering if anyone could provide a link or name of the mod?
Edited by Wing on May 27, 2016 6:16AM
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    kinda like a compass, its a faded circle at the center of the screen that shows the direction of party members (shows there symbol) around you in real time.

I'm wondering if anyone could provide a link or name of the mod?

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1135-ProvisionsTeamFormation.html

Is this the one you're thinking of?
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup thank you much :)
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick