The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bitterpoint Strand: Cannot activate chest

Tehachopi
Tehachopi
Soul Shriven
Another player and I have been sitting at Bitterpoint strand for at least 10 minutes just waiting and there has been nothing spawning. Upon reading you needed to interact with the chest I moved up to it. I could take anything that happened to lay around it but there were no options to interact with the chest itself. I'd love to be able to take on this boss...
  • jeo329
    jeo329
    ✭✭
    Well in malabal tor I could see a chest and when I approached it disappeared and when I walked away it reappeared strange as it seemed like it was trolling me so yeah dlc=bugs wait two months for a fix
  • Tehachopi
    Tehachopi
    Soul Shriven
    So after a week there has been no fix to this bug. I have literally stood there with 4 other players trying to activate it
  • Yggdrasil_Gof
    Yggdrasil_Gof
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem. Don't expect a quick fix, I've seen posts from 2014 about this.

P.S. I have no dlc's
    Edited by Yggdrasil_Gof on May 29, 2016 1:53AM