The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please merge campaigns or eventually merge servers

swirve
swirve
✭✭✭✭
Im tired of having to find yellows and blues who as soon as they fall slightly behind abandon a campaign.

I find that they now avoid the more skilled no cp campaigns like the plague.

Campaigns or servers for pvp need merging so more than a handful of greens will play in cyrodil.
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way. I want the No-CP zone to stay the way it is. There's less zerging and no lag at all. I think there should be a choice and merging all the servers removes those choices for players.
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taisynn wrote: »
    No way. I want the No-CP zone to stay the way it is. There's less zerging and no lag at all. I think there should be a choice and merging all the servers removes those choices for players.

As do i but the no cp has become boring without any opponents. No lag is no good without players to war against, unless you are just a dailies farmer.

Cp = lag & greens.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    o.0

"more skilled no cp campaigns"

I look at the no cp campaigns as place newer players tend to go because of the no cp. So they are more on equal ground. When I see experienced players go to those campaigns, I feel like they are using their experience to shoot fish in a barrel, if you will.

I would like to believe the most skilled players stay in the CP campaigns because of that fact. I may suck, but I would rather play vs skilled players in hopes I learn and improve, than go down to a campaign I feel is more catered to newer and possibly less skilled players.

Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    o.0

I look at the no cp campaigns as place newer players tend to go because of the no cp. So they are more on equal ground. When I see experienced players go to those campaigns, I feel like they are using their experience to shoot fish in a barrel, if you will.

I would like to believe the most skilled players stay in the CP campaigns because of that fact. I may suck, but I would rather play vs skilled players in hopes I learn and improve, than go down to a campaign I feel is more catered to newer and possibly less skilled players.

Oh you are so wrong. In cp campaigns what happens is the above cap or high cp players (by virtue of more playtime) walk through the low cp players. When we have visible cp youll see this.

No cp is a great leveller that means skill is more important, also you need to be better with resource management and skills that benefit from huge cp buffs.

This is why a lot of high cp players left no cp as they no longer had a huge playtime advantage to compensate for lack of skill.
    Edited by swirve on May 14, 2016 8:05AM
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are times that peak and fall. During that time you can quest in Cyrodil for a while until you find some people to PVP. I've had some really interesting battles while going out questing. It's really fun.

And nothing is better than smaller scaled battles with NO LAG! <3
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are times that peak and fall. During that time you can quest in Cyrodil for a while until you find some people to PVP. I've had some really interesting battles while going out questing. It's really fun.

And nothing is better than smaller scaled battles with NO LAG! <3

I love the no lag but currently yellows and blues have abandoned campaigns rather than man up and fight a good fight. Hence we need more yellow and blue pvprs to get the numbers up.

I believe cp is the main contributor to lag. Try a co vs no vp campaign with lots of players and youll see the difference.
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want a more crowded campaign move your toon. Campaigns are good as they are.
    Edited by NinjaApacHe on May 14, 2016 8:15AM
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want a more crowded campaign move your toon. Camoaigns are good as they are.

Have been looking around and as soon as yellows and blues start to lose they quit and move on.

Greens man up and come to Azura the no lag higher skill campaign.
    Edited by swirve on May 14, 2016 8:17AM
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swirve wrote: »
    Runs wrote: »
    o.0

Oh you are so wrong. In cp campaigns what happens is the above cap or high cp players (by virtue of more playtime) walk through the low cp players. When we have visible cp youll see this.

No cp is a great leveller that means skill is more important, also you need to be better with resource management and skills that benefit from huge cp buffs.

This is why a lot of high cp players left no cp as they no longer had a huge playtime advantage to compensate for lack of skill.

Completely agree. A player who has 501 CP is going to be at a huge advantage to a player who only has 100 CP.
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The choice is actually bad for the game. One particular alliance dominates in a campaign. If there was only one campaign then everybody would get a fair chance.
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically, on the XBox EU, its the blues who own Azura's. The reds have BWB, and the yellows have Haderus as their buff campaigns. Its kind of an informal arrangement so each alliance gets a PvE Cyrodiil to themselves, whilst the actual war goes on in Scourge.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No CP campaigns were zergfests when people did try them and they lag just as bad as CP campaigns. Skill is rather subjective, and it's been my expeirence that players who think no CP campaign are some great skill test also start in with, "It's not fair that a player has better gear than me. They shouldn't be able to win just because they have more time to grind gear and mats." Cause they're always looking for something to point the finger at. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but even PVP formats need some form of progression to remain interesting.

If Blues and Yellows are outnumbered on whatever server and platform you play on that's likely why they left. CP actually lets players have a better chance even when outnumbered. Then people don't like their achievements take from them. CP never should've been allowing in non-Vet, but it's pretty clear from the ghost fown atmosphere that many players don't like the idea of non-CP Vet campaigns.
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dday3six wrote: »
    No CP campaigns were zergfests when people did try them and they lag just as bad as CP campaigns. Skill is rather subjective, and it's been my expeirence that players who think no CP campaign are some great skill test also start in with, "It's not fair that a player has better gear than me. They shouldn't be able to win just because they have more time to grind gear and mats." Cause they're always looking for something to point the finger at. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but even PVP formats need some form of progression to remain interesting.

If Blues and Yellows are outnumbered on whatever server and platform you play on that's likely why they left. CP actually lets players have a better chance even when outnumbered. Then people don't like their achievements take from them. CP never should've been allowing in non-Vet, but it's pretty clear from the ghost fown atmosphere that many players don't like the idea of non-CP Vet campaigns.

From my personal experience on the PS4 EU, it looked like a lot of the blues and yellows left after they started to lose the map. I've seen posts on Facebook confirming that.
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭

I have top gear and a lot of cp ill happily lose that advantage to play others in a more skill based environment.

The greens left the no cp campaign not because of zergs as they do that far more than reds, it was because no cp requires more skill and puts you on a more even keel. Greems were complaining about resource management and not being able to steamroll low cp players anymore.

Last azura campaign blues were winning for first half with all 3 alliances within a few thousand. Once reds started to lead the blues and yellows quit, this was halfway through the month. They knew it would be hard to win so they tucked tail. Now no yellows or blues in Azura as they scared to put effort into a real war.
    Edited by swirve on May 14, 2016 9:17AM
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or it could be no cp campaigns are just a boring failed experiment so now you need to go to a real server with a pvp pop. get over yourself and move on
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have top gear and a lot of cp ill happily lose that advantage to play others in a more skill based environment.

The greens left the no cp campaign not because of zergs as they do that far more than reds, it was because no cp requires more skill and puts you on a more even keel. Greems were complaining about resource management and not being able to steamroll low cp players anymore.

Last azura campaign blues were winning for first half with all 3 alliances within a few thousand. Once reds started to lead the blues and yellows quit, this was halfway through the month. They knew it would be hard to win so they tucked tail. Now no yellows or blues in Azura as they scared to put effort into a real war.

real war :D:D:D
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    or it could be no cp campaigns are just a boring failed experiment so now you need to go to a real server with a pvp pop. get over yourself and move on

Let me guess you are a yellow or blue?

With top gear and high cp and dont like having to better cope with resource management or that players who have not ground out cp by killing cats have the impudence to kill you.
    Edited by swirve on May 14, 2016 9:25AM
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭

real war :D:D:D

The greens dont have the stomach for war...theyd rather gank solos at the daily zones or quit when the opposition has at least a pulse.
    Edited by swirve on May 14, 2016 9:30AM
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With top gear and high cp and dont like having to better cope with resource management or that players who have not ground out cp by killing cats have the impudence to kill you.

You know statements like that come off like you're straight up jelly that some players are able to spend more gaming than you.

Then comments like "real war", reek of a bad case of serious business.
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭

You know statements like that come off like you're straight up jelly that some players are able to spend more gaming than you.

Lol...i have plenty of cp...i can play either cp or no cp. The fact is greens quit no cp as they lacked the stomach and skill for a fight.

The only thing that reeks is the brown trail when greens fled Azura once reds took a 100 point lead halfway through the month.

Maybe brown is the new green?

Want to prove me wrong greens...man up and get in the no cp campaign and show you have skill beyond running in 40+ zergs and getting killed really quickly.
    Edited by swirve on May 14, 2016 9:37AM
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol...i have plenty of cp...i can play either cp or no cp. The fact is greens quit no cp as they lacked the stomach and skill for a fight.

The only thing that reeks is the brown trail when greens fled Azura once reds took a 100 point lead halfway through the month.

If you can play CP or no, what's the problem? Go to a more frequented campaign then. At this point you want to play soccer and everyone else wants to play basketball. So you can go play basketball, or you can be saltly that no one wants to play soccer, the choice is yours.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

images.jpg
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭

images.jpg

Indeed it is. All those playtime to win beasts in pvp need noobs to feed on. Forget skill, time played FTW.
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭

If you can play CP or no, what's the problem? Go to a more frequented campaign then. At this point you want to play soccer and everyone else wants to play basketball. So you can go play basketball, or you can be saltly that no one wants to play soccer, the choice is yours.

The no cp campaign has less lag. This has been clearly noticeable.

If greens like playing with lag and huge advantages over noobs, fair play to them.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah keep it the way it is. Some campaigns simply cant handle 3 alliances pop locked. My game crashes at least 8 times a day in haderus xbox na.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Haderus because it is a 7 day campaign. Thirty days is just too long for my ADD.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    I find that they now avoid the more skilled no cp campaigns like the plague.

People use CP as far too much of an excuse for their deaths like a person who has high CP is in god mode. It certainly makes a bit of a difference but not as much as some people exaggerate. The more skilled players stick to the cp campaigns because they get experience with mismatches and also they have their CP set up in the right way. CP is a skill in itself.

Non-CP campaigns are largely for new players who dont have a lot of CP as it is. It means they usually dont have as much experience as the more skilled players of CP campaigns. So I certainly wouldnt say non-cp is a more skilled campaign.
  • fablliott
    fablliott
    Which platform/server are you on? On PC NA Azura's star is completely devoid of any reds, blues been consistently dominating and us yellows are outmatched in terms of skills and numbers, having more reds would definitely spice things up and help make it more competitive. In all fairness there are many factors when it comes to choosing a campaign to play in. My main PvP guild mains haderus but I've been playing in Azura's as I've made so many friends there and I realise besides PvP being more challenging (in terms of really having to understand your classes strengths and weaknesses and think about your build thoroughly), what really made me stay were the friends I've made.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    fablliott wrote: »
    Which platform/server are you on? On PC NA Azura's star is completely devoid of any reds, blues been consistently dominating and us yellows are outmatched in terms of skills and numbers, having more reds would definitely spice things up and help make it more competitive. In all fairness there are many factors when it comes to choosing a campaign to play in. My main PvP guild mains haderus but I've been playing in Azura's as I've made so many friends there and I realise besides PvP being more challenging (in terms of really having to understand your classes strengths and weaknesses and think about your build thoroughly), what really made me stay were the friends I've made.

Either some Red needs to peel itself off of their CP comfy-blankie campaign or Blue needs to stop bringing 20+ people to curb-stomp 6 ppl trying to capture Arrius LM or siege Chalman. And the rare occasions that red or yellow DO make headway and retake some territory, even MORE blues come spilling in.

I recently came back from an over 3-month hiatus from ESO. At first I decided to give up PVP for Lent, then I decided to just take a break entirely to play a different game, and I hoped that things would've stabilized in my absence since I'm far from being the most pivotal player on Pact. However, I've heard from various friends that the PVP community has just DISINTEGRATED. You used to be able to fill all servers at primetime with people, and now TF is the only one with large populations consistently. Now I think Haderus has good action consistently, but I think its very poorly telling.

It's very poorly telling of both Pact players and PVPers in general that they refuse to actually compete in competitive pvp. They want their blankie, and if you take it away they cry and go chase it down.

All of my friends say "oh TF is the place to be!" or "oh haderus is fun!"

But my home is Azuras. If it wasn't for work I'd commit more time throughout the day, but it's very aggravating and disappointing to log on and see this. When I log in and I can count on one hand how many Pact players are trying to siege a keep only to get steamrolled by a 20+ raid lead by a fracking general ffs. AS needs more Pact. AS needs more Dominion. Without a stable cycle of conflict, this unceasing domination just suffocates a server. And even more people quit an increasingly dwindling PVP scene.
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ehh the no no-cp campaign is slow and boring. CP campaigns are much faster paced and leave alot less room for errors. It's more of a thrill imo
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled