The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild Store in Alphabetic Order

Pensola
Pensola
✭✭✭
I apologize in advance if there already has been a thread similar to this, but I could not find it, so I figured I could make one.

I regularly go to the guild trader to find missing crafting motif chapters that I need. I usually put it on pricing order as I have an idea of what the chapter will cost (I use Master Merchant), but it can still be a chore at times to look through pages of chapters to find the one I want, with the risk that I accidentally scroll past it.

I use Awesome Guild Store, which helps me by only displaying motifs. However, when I search for anything using the text filter, rarely does it work properly. I have tried to only search for, say, Pact motifs, only using "Pact", but nothing came even when I knew for a fact that the guild trader had Pact chapters that I later found when I removed the text filter and only limited it to purple motifs.

For me personally, it would be nice if there were a way to sort everything in alphabetic order, because then I can just scroll to the right motif number, and eventually find the chapter I am looking for. From what I know, that is not an option in the base game, and I got nothing when I searched for an add-on that can do it. Perhaps Awesome Guild Store has that feature locked away, but I couldn't find it.

So, basically, I was wondering if anyone knew of an add-on that could help me with this? Or, perhaps, if there is an update to AGS that I simply missed?

Thank you in advance for your help.
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    The text search can be a bit picky. after you hit "R" or "search", hopefully you should see on the right hand side where you would normally see the items found, a green bar that says something like "show more" click that to go to the next page. If the items are still blank, press it again, and keep doing it until your items display.

Hope that helps
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    The text search can be a bit picky. after you hit "R" or "search", hopefully you should see on the right hand side where you would normally see the items found, a green bar that says something like "show more" click that to go to the next page. If the items are still blank, press it again, and keep doing it until your items display.

Hope that helps

Thank you so much for the help! I feel a bit silly that it was that simple. ^^ This will make it much easier, thank you!
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    You are welcome, I am glad you sorted it.

Having said that, I have no idea why the game does this, I wish ZOS would explain it or at least fix it :)