The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 201 (7:4:420:1006) unable to login

Delegator
Delegator
✭✭✭
I'm trying to connect at the Oakland airport (connected to the free airport wifi) and when I login I get an instant Error 201 (7:4:420:1006).

I tend to think that the free wifi is blocking necessary ports such as 433, because I tried a telnet via port 433 and it hung whereas port 80 connected. Is that a reasonable assumption? If so there's nothing to be done. I'm just looking for confirmation.

Thanks...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't look like it has to do with you being at the airport actually. Some others are experiencing this and a Zos reply has been made here that they are looking into it :)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3011469/#Comment_3011469
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • boomkandy
    boomkandy
    Soul Shriven
    so whats going on i keep getting Error 201 (7:4:420:1006) and the realm status doesnt even show ive tried restarting my computer, repairing and nothing any suggestions would be great
  • Delegator
    Delegator
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies. I had searched for the error message, but didn't think to look for general "is the server down?" questions because those are so common. And because I kind of thought that maybe the launcher should detect such conditions...silly me.