The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning player looking for a [EU-AD] guild willing to teach PvE (dungeons and trials)

J_kar
J_kar
✭✭✭
Hey all,

A few days ago I returned to ESO after a break of over 1,5 years (that was from before the Champion system ;) ).

About me:

- mature Dutchy
- main character is a VR 12 Nightblade with skills trained for dps. I was also levelling a templar healer which is still a bit below 50
- love RPGs and Elder Scrolls
- MMO experience: LotRO, SWTOR (did lots of endgaming there), EVE
- loyal player: I do no commit very quickly, but once I do I stick to a guild and am pretty helpful (pretty helpful=no guild officer material (been there, done that) but I don't mind helping low lvl newbies, doing some crafting etc etc)
- love an active guild chat. I happily use voice chat when doing group content, but usually only then
- usually available 2 or 3 nights per week for group activities. This varies though because of work load
- I play for fun, not greed. Good loot is nice, but I can do without

I am looking for a guild:
- that has room for someone who is unfamiliar with all of the trials and most of the dungeon content
- that is mature
- not too hardcore about being top guild in whatever. I'll do my best in group content but still consider it a social activity :)

Every now and then I also enjoy going into Cyrodill with a group. I even enjoy some good RP, but my experience with MMOs is is that is hard to come by, so it's not a priority for me.

I do not usually communicate in bullet points, btw :p

Hope I can find a nice new home here! o/

• Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi J_kar,

I think the Mystics Guild is the place for you :)
    We tick all the boxes and based on your "bullet point" message I can related to you as a player.
    Bonus: we have a large group of Dutch players and Officer Chat is free-for-all and is Dutch chat.

Take a look at our thread and if interested there is more information on our website.
    Hope to see your application to the Mystics Guild soon :)

Regards,
    DeRaaf