The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Account / subscription question

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I went to the website today to check my account subscription, and it says my ESO+ subscription has expired and needs to be renewed. However, when I go into the game on PS4, my characters still have the ESO+ subscription buff under the character screen.

Is this an issue with the website only recognizing a subscription for the PC-side accounts, or what?
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a subbed account on PC as well by chance? Maybe it can only show about one account. Mine always says I'm subscribed (because I am subbed on PC) but I also have a PS4 account I'm not subscriber on, and it doesn't mention that.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not subbed on pc, though I do have a pc account (same account, took the character copy when consoles went live)
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    I'm not subbed on pc, though I do have a pc account (same account, took the character copy when consoles went live)

Maybe it's showing your old PC account instead of your PS4 account.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    The website only shows your membership status for the PC. ESO Plus membership for the PS4 is handled entirely by Sony. You can check your membership status through your PlayStation account page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post