The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are PVP Guilds Becoming Extinct?

MTrent24
MTrent24
✭✭
I have been searching for a serious PVP guild and I have had no such luck.
This leads me to believe that great PVP guilds are endangered and/or nearly extinct.
I am requesting once more for an PS4, EU, AD, PVP guild in the Blackwater Blade campaign.

If there aren't any, I will create my own and proceed from there.

Thanks for reading/skimming through.
PS4 [ EU ]
PSN - hotboy_mikey_t
Redguard Stamina Sorc - AD

Prince Michael Fahara'jad is the oldest son and rightful heir of King Fahara'jad with an unknown Redguard lady.When he was young he was sent away to prevent a scandal and grew up not knowing his three siblings Maraya, Lakana, and Azah. After becoming of age, Michael enlisted with the Aldmeri Dominion in effort to regain control of the Sentinel Palace.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    I don't play PlayStation but if it's anything like Xbox most of the main guilds are in cp campaigns
  • MTrent24
    MTrent24
    ✭✭
    I don't play PlayStation but if it's anything like Xbox most of the main guilds are in cp campaigns

I figured. Once I reach vet rank, I will look in the CP campaigns. Thanks though.
    PS4 [ EU ]
    PSN - hotboy_mikey_t

Prince Michael Fahara'jad is the oldest son and rightful heir of King Fahara'jad with an unknown Redguard lady.When he was young he was sent away to prevent a scandal and grew up not knowing his three siblings Maraya, Lakana, and Azah. After becoming of age, Michael enlisted with the Aldmeri Dominion in effort to regain control of the Sentinel Palace.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Is this your first character, if so just run solo in black water or find players in there use the would you like to join a group emote try to stay away from zerging you will become a far better player
  • MTrent24
    MTrent24
    ✭✭
    This is my first EU character (recently moved to Germany) so I decided to start with a fresh character on the EU side.
    PS4 [ EU ]
    PSN - hotboy_mikey_t

• Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, we're not exclusive to Blackwater, however we do have an AD only PVP based guild you are welcome to join. You may be able to find players who want to run in BWB with you, but you are always welcome in vet campaigns with us.

Drop me or one of the other guys a message if interested, or just reply to the recruitment thread!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/267595/pvp-guild-the-saints-knights
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.
  • MTrent24
    MTrent24
    ✭✭
    Snape2255 wrote: »
    Hey there, we're not exclusive to Blackwater, however we do have an AD only PVP based guild you are welcome to join. You may be able to find players who want to run in BWB with you, but you are always welcome in vet campaigns with us.

Drop me or one of the other guys a message if interested, or just reply to the recruitment thread!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/267595/pvp-guild-the-saints-knights

I joined the Yellow Army yesterday, are you an extension of that guild? If so what's your PSN?
    PS4 [ EU ]
    PSN - hotboy_mikey_t

• Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    MTrent24 wrote: »
    I joined the Yellow Army yesterday, are you an extension of that guild? If so what's your PSN?

The Yellow Army is a guild created by one of SK's RHMs. Both are recruiting. TYA Will be focusing purely on PVP, whereas SK will be PVP-based (doing PVE occasionally and buying traders etc.). TYA, apparently, has no interest in anything PVE or economically.

Basically if you want nothing but PVP join TYA, if you want predominantly PVP with aspects of the rest of the game included join SK.

Honestly, I'd just join both and see how things go for you if you have the space.

My PSN is Snape2255, but feel free to drop anyone off the list in that thread a message. Your best bets for an invite to SK would be Baz, myself, Nath, James or Breed (Breed being TYA leader, he might be easier to get hold of, as the rest of us are out during the day for work/education etc.)
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.