The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Onedrive issues

www.spideypeb18_ESO
Hello everyone!

I recently got my laptop fixed and had to reinstall ESO,
Now after I was I done installing the complete game (took me 6 hours on a 100 Mb connection) My addons did not work, I reinstalled Minion but to no avail. After messing around a bit, I found out that my Elder Scrolls Online > liveeu was actually put in Onedrive instead of my local document and settings, which in itself is not a problem, it's just screenshot and addons and my user config.

But the problem here is that I really really really do not want my eso stuff in my one drive , the storage is limited and it makes certain things less accessible , I only got my Addons working due to a work around and changing the standard file location to my local machine, but nonetheless even after copying the complete Liveeu stuff, launching the game puts all settings and folders back into one drive.

Is there a way to tell ESO that that location should not be accessible any longer and make the location for screens and user settings on my local machine instead of Onedrive, I really do not want to reinstall this game.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/make-windows-8-1-save-documents-locally-onedrive

There are two ways of changing One drive's default behavior of saving all your stuff to it, to makign it save everything locally by default.

if you have a Professional or Enterprise version of Windows, using the Group Policy object via GPEDIT.MSC is very easy, if not the Registry change will do the same thing...after both changes reboot the computer, copy your ESO files from the One Drive to your local My Documents folder, and game on. :)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak