Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Today's maintenance broke the server.

Rex-Umbra
Rex-Umbra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I keep getting infinite load screens since todays maintenance, they literally do not end and im forced to shut down game wait and try again just to have the same issue again. So far it has happened on two characters loading in three different outlaws refuge locations.
Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • YuungPandawan
    YuungPandawan
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, the day Thieves guild patch came out my game stopped working. Ever since I downloaded this patch, I rarely can get into the game. Almost every time I try and load my character in it sits at requesting character load and kicks me back into the main menu and says "please make sure to have a valid Internet connection. I have played this game since the release and have had absolutely no problems logging in or playing the game until the day this Thieves guild patch dropped. When I am lucky enough to log in anytime I try and travel anywhere it goes to a black screen then eventually back to the main menu yet again. I have Uninstalled the game 3 TIMES. I have port forwarded the specific ports for this game. I have set my xbox as a Dmz on my router, I have tried to get ahold of customer support on here and NOTHING. Im completely hopeless I'll never be able to play a game I spent 100's of hours on. I need all the help I can get. Ps. I can play any other game just fine. The only game that won't work is this one. My Internet hasn't changed since I got it either.
  • Nick_Nitr0
    Same here can't get past any load screen
  • darkshardx
    I can load into game, but as soon as I try to wayshrine into cold harbor I get an infinite load screen...Sucks when this happens on my day off.
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    As the title states I have some characters that will not load. So do many of my friends. Most of mine work but some people can not use any of their characters. Please acknowledge and get this fixed ASAP. Thank you.
  • Morbiduchess
    Morbiduchess
    ✭✭
    I can't get into game at all.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't get into game at all.

Well your not missing much other than load screens.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    If anyone is still having issues please reply with the names of characters that are affected, the zone they are in, and which megaserver.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TrivialGinger
    I have not been able to load my character all day. It just says requesting character load until it finally kicks me to the title screen due to inactivity. GT is Trivial Ginger. Only 1 character.
  • Velocious_Curse
    Velocious_Curse
    ✭✭✭
    NA Xbox One server-Chillrend has empty bars but puts you in a queue. I've been queue position 3 for a couple hours now. GT- Velocious Curse
    2100cp- Xbox
    MagSorc x2(1 Grand Overlord)
    Magplar x2(1 Grand Overlord)
    MagDK x2 (2 Grand Overlords)
    Magblade (Grand Overloard)
    MagDen x2
    Stamplar x2
    Stamblade x2
    StamDK
    Necro x2
    Arc
    170cp-PC
    MagSorc
    Stamplar
  • shynay21
    shynay21
    xbox 1, na server, requesting char load stuck, my GT is shayshae boogie and im in wayrest, toon name is sage dereaux
  • shynay21
    shynay21
    stormhaven/ wayrest*
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We're currently investigating this, folks. In the meantime, @ZOS_DaryaK is gathering names of characters that are affected and the zone they are in (thank you!) You could help her out by posting that info. We'll keep you update as we learn more.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rex Umbra & Rex Bastion can log in and can travel zones but have tried loading into 8 different outlaw refuges just to get infinite load screen. I saw a lot of people reply with the same problem on the Xbox notice regarding servers being back up as well.
  • Morbiduchess
    Morbiduchess
    ✭✭
    GT is Morbiduchess and I'm in Dashaan. NA megaserver
    Edited by Morbiduchess on May 24, 2016 6:20PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Update: We're performing a reboot of the North American Xbox One megaserver at 3PM EDT to address this issue.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • thelastNoble
    How long will the server be down for?
  • DephlaterMouse
    DephlaterMouse
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno please advise when servers will be online again. I'd like to know when I can play again.
    USA to New Zealand transplant.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We will definitely update the announcement when the servers are back online. :)
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Maintenance is complete!
    Staff Post
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭
    Unusually long load time when trying to load a 4-man group for Vet Spindleclutch. Guess the maintenance did not resolve zone loading..

EDIT: XB1 NA
    Edited by YoshinJaa on May 24, 2016 9:00PM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    If you haven't yet, please try restarting the game.
    Staff Post
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Game working better for me, thanks for fixing it.
  • DephlaterMouse
    DephlaterMouse
    ✭✭✭
    You sure you guys actually fixed the problem? Getting unusually long load time that won't end while trying to exit the Phaar catacombs in auridon. Xbox1 NA. Shaqtin a Fool
    USA to New Zealand transplant.
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does maintenance unmaintain? I can't log on. I get an internal error talk to ESO about it message. I have tried several times on the NA server since 4:40 CDT. I don't know if I can find a character or zone since I can't even find NA. :(
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can actually get my characters logged in but any time I try to get into Auridon(either logging a toon that's there or zoning back to it) loooooong load times.
    Scorn-Auridon
    Ulfuur-Auridon
    Daemyon-Auridon
    NA Xbox
  • Bofrari
    Bofrari
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to get into the game for almost a week but I'm on the na pc mega server
  • prax07
    prax07
    ✭✭
    Xbox NA server, incredibly long load times on my AD character in Auriden and Grahtwood. Yes restarted the game, several times. No change. Five minutes to load into the Harborage just now. Character Praaxus GT abraxsis2006

Also my Eso sub is missing. I'm subbed till the middle of next month but not showing as subbed.

And now I get an endless loading screen when trying to liad onto that character. This really is some bullcrap going on here.
    Edited by prax07 on May 25, 2016 1:08AM
  • darkshardx
    This issue is NOT resolved. Now I can't even log in to my character. It hangs on the requesting character load screen. Seems even more broken that it was before.
  • Seyer530
    Seyer530
    ✭✭
    Xb1 NA
    Character: Seyer
    GT: Seyer530
    Alliance: AD

You're about to lose a very loyal customer.

• Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    Still having the same issues with not being able to log in and missing my ESO membership on Xbox One NA server. In EP alliance.
    Gamertag is: OneSickGT26