Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus horror. (Xbox one -EU)

AtrophyFX
AtrophyFX
✭✭
Our guild changed to haderus with the new patch, what a bad decision that was.. Nothing but struggle since we came in. An aldmeri emperor that literally never sleeps and some turncoat blues..

At every opportunity to push we get pushed back. If anyone is looking for a challenge, come to haderus and help us flip it!

it seems impossible when 6+ dudes plus emp with 6 scrolls and all keeps stack dets, ambush and soul tether the entire group. 3 nights now of being on the phone to the waaaaaaambulance!
Edited by AtrophyFX on March 25, 2016 5:43AM
"Now you. You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed." - Ann Marie
  • wiltedrose
    LOL tell me about it, us reds feel the same. He doesn't sleep at all! You may remember me actually, Amyy2010? We tried helping you guys out a bit. Congrats on getting emp though! The work paid off.
    Eviel Savrara - Dark Elf Templar VR16
  • AtrophyFX
    AtrophyFX
    ✭✭
    Ah hey!! Sorry my group steamrolled yours that time, I think I disconnected when that happened :s but yeah! We got it! Was so chuffed all the work paid off. Kept it for all of 8hrs.. Went to sleep for an hour, came back and they had taken all but one keep. Shocker.

Gave hool my congrats when he got his too. Thanks for the assist ;) We're still at it in there too. Sort of. Everyone's been getting too fat on cake and forgetting their pvp commitment haha. Also that former emp who shall not be named had his gamer tag reported and changed lmfao >:)

Edited by AtrophyFX on April 15, 2016 2:55AM
    "Now you. You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed." - Ann Marie
  • Big Tee
    Big Tee
    Soul Shriven
    Sod it, I'll give you buggers a hand. Just let me know when you're in need of assistance.
    Many hate on me 'cause they can't be Tee.