Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

(PS4 EU) - Anyone looking for & willing to help with Enchanting?

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for someone on my server to help with levelling Enchanting. Am currently at level 39 but being vet 14 can't make glyphs for myself yet for my lovely crafted armour and weapon sets -_-
So need a buddy (or two) to make glyphs for decon, as well as for me to send my crafted glyphs to. I'm in DC but it shouldn't matter what Alliance you're in.

Anyone?
Thanks. <3
Edited by LadyLethalla on May 20, 2016 3:46AM
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one, seriously...?

#sadface
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm max Enchanting so if you want to create a temp EP characte and put all of your runes on that then I can create a load and trade them to you. You can then bank them all as I go along and decon on your Enchanter at a later point?
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sunburnt_Penguin Can you not mail stuff to any player on the same server? Or is it limited by faction?
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah we can mail if you like but I thought it may be preferred as it would be a bit safer from your POV.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO mail is easier than starting a new character... sitting a third time through the start of the game is too much for me.

What would you like in exchange?
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah mail is fine then. What's your PSN? Don't worry, I don't want anything. I'm just trying to help out because I know how frustrating levelling it up can be and I wouldn't have when I did without a partner.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sunburnt_Penguin You're awesome. :) I'm at about 42.5 so hopefully it won't take too long... Do you at least want the runes back after decon?

My PSN is x-TallyCat-x