Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Angler

General_Zeranth
General_Zeranth
✭✭✭✭
Greetings fellow gamers! I searched all over for a quality guide for the fishing achievements that didn't force me to go through my whole list of achievos to find what area I was missing each fish in.
There wasn't much available. XD
So following an old Guild Master of mine's incentive I made a self counting spreadsheet that has all the current fish, in their proper water types, and what bait to use where.
I will be keeping this list up to date as new areas are added so make sure to check back on occasion to get the new version. <3

Now that I have my own Master Angler title I wanted to offer this to others so maybe it can help them get the title too. Naturally this is mostly for us console folk cause I am sure there are mods for the PC that do the same thing just better.

[X]

Just click the linked X above and make a copy of the sheet for yourself. To make it count just put a number 1 in the little box to the right of each fishes name and the sheet will count for you. It also gives a percentage at the top right of how much you've done.

I hope this helps all those seeking the title!

Regards,
General Zeranth
Edited by General_Zeranth on May 24, 2016 9:29AM
Xbox - NA

Self confessed Master Angler title chaser.

Titles Earned: 10/∞
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for making this, I'm sure there are some anglers out there who will really appreciate it.

If players are on PC there are also some really helpful add-ons for fishing which I will list below.

Votan's Fisherman - Marks nodes on your map after you have seen then and has a clearer display for when you need to real in (now you can enjoy videos on another screen easier).

Votan's Fish Fillet - Lets your character continuously fillet fish rather then needed to push the button over and over.

Rare Fish Tracker - Shows you the rare fish in each zone and tracks which ones you have caught.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • General_Zeranth
    General_Zeranth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also should have mentioned this is for people who, like me, are completionists and want all the fishing achievements, not just the ones that count for the Title. ^_^
    Xbox - NA

Self confessed Master Angler title chaser.

Titles Earned: 10/∞
  • Espionage-
    Espionage-
    ✭✭✭
    Nice effort with the guide. Yeah I'm working towards this, but I can only do a few hours at a time with fishing :(
    PS4 | DC |
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://deltiasgaming.com/2015/04/27/eso-fishing-guide/

This is a fishing guide a guild mate created. We do fishing tours as a guild event on Friday nights. The guide will not help you track what you caught, but if you are new to fishing it is really worth a read. Might even have some good ideas in there for those who have been fishing for a while. It also lists and comments on the add-ons that help with fishing. I don't think the add-on destinations is listed but if I remember right it can be configured to show you where fishing holes are and what type of water it is.

I'm working towards getting the master angler achievement on a 2nd character now because I am a glutton for punishment.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."