Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need Jayde rune xbox 0ne

KazuKikuru
I'm tying to complete a writ and I can't seem to get one to drop. If anyone can spare one I would appreciate it ALOT. My gamer tag is SKUL x Death
Update:: Finally got one to drop after a few hours in deshaan. Thank you to all who offered.
Edited by KazuKikuru on May 24, 2016 9:27PM
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    NA or EU? I'm EU, fairly sure I've got a spare I could send you
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just buy Glyphs of that level and decon.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say that for some odd reason, Jayde is one of the most difficult potencies to find. It does not seem to drop in the zones it should drop in, and it is rare in the Guild Stores. While I have more than a 100 of most every potency in the game, and more than 50 on the ones I don't have 100, I have like 6 Jaydes and have never had more than that many ever.

I think the advice above to buy the finished glyphs of that level and deconning is the way to go. The question is, and I have never tried this, is if you buy Glyphs from the Enchanter NPC Merchant, do you get any Runes back on decon? You may have to hunt for them at guild stores, and they will be rare as the potencies are rare.

At least when DB drops and you can buy Potencies, it will alleviate this issue for these pesky L3 Potency Enchanting Writs. I personally specced my character up to L4 as quickly as possible because of this.
    Edited by Nestor on May 20, 2016 6:54PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• sunskater
    sunskater
    Nestor wrote: »
    I will say that for some odd reason, Jayde is one of the most difficult potencies to find. It does not seem to drop in the zones it should drop in, and it is rare in the Guild Stores. While I have more than a 100 of most every potency in the game, and more than 50 on the ones I don't have 100, I have like 6 Jaydes and have never had more than that many ever.

I think the advice above to buy the finished glyphs of that level and deconning is the way to go. The question is, and I have never tried this, is if you buy Glyphs from the Enchanter NPC Merchant, do you get any Runes back on decon? You may have to hunt for them at guild stores, and they will be rare as the potencies are rare.

At least when DB drops and you can buy Potencies, it will alleviate this issue for these pesky L3 Potency Enchanting Writs. I personally specced my character up to L4 as quickly as possible because of this.

The merchant's glyphs will yield runes on deconstruction, but I got one jayde per four or five glyphs. Still the best way at present.
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In just 9 days, you can buy any potency runes from vendors with gold. Most Potency runes are like 100-150g each, only the VR16 ones will be in the 2500g range.
  • JelliedBigfoot
    I have a Jayde if you still need
    NA GT: JelliedBigfoot