The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is the Soul Shriven Motif Account-Bound or is it Sell-able?

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
This may be a stupid question, but is the Soul Shriven motif bound to your account when you receive it? That is to say, if you complete Cadwell’s Silver on multiple characters and don’t need to learn the motif again can you sell it in a guild store or give it to a friend? (I haven’t noticed one for sale yet and I do a fair amount of motif browsing, so I was just wondering…)
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they are bound, and if you think about it, it wouldn't sell very well. Eventually people will finish Silver and get it themselves.
    Options
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bound items, such as the Soul Shriven Motif, will indicate that they are bound by displaying the word "BOUND" in the upper right corner of the item's tool tip (When you hover your mouse over it). Whether account or character bound, these items cannot be transferred to other players or guild stores.
    Edited by Elsir on May 20, 2016 3:46AM
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
    Options
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay thanks, good to know. I guess I won’t rush to finish silver to get it for my friend who reeeally wants her new characters to wear that style (for longer than what you pick up in the wailing prison is good for). Unfortunately I’ve got all my crafting split between characters, while she has it all on one, so giving it to her made more sense than me trying to make her stuff, but oh well.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelthwyn wrote: »
    Okay thanks, good to know. I guess I won’t rush to finish silver to get it for my friend who reeeally wants her new characters to wear that style (for longer than what you pick up in the wailing prison is good for). Unfortunately I’ve got all my crafting split between characters, while she has it all on one, so giving it to her made more sense than me trying to make her stuff, but oh well.

If your on PC/NA, I can help you and your friend out, I have this motif on all my crafters. Just need the style mats.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the set is pretty ugly, only the weapons have any decent looks. The Two-handed Axe is a double Scythe, love it.
    Options
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    If your on PC/NA, I can help you and your friend out, I have this motif on all my crafters. Just need the style mats.

Thank you! I will let my friend know to contact you :)
    Options