Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where the hell is khanarthi roost?

ray8674
ray8674
I don't see it anywhere on my map
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ray8674 wrote: »

It is a small island south of Tamriel (below the mainland AD areas).
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    google it.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It used to be the starter island for AD until a bunch of "Journalists" complained that they didn't get to "go anywhere and do anything at level 1" during one of the "Meet the Press" beta weekends.

Which is why we now have this *** and completely disconnected "Hey, you fell from the sky and hit your head hard and we shipped you all the way out here while you were unconscious so you don't have to figure out how to find a boat and leave Khenarthi's Roost" story line ...
    headbang.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on March 26, 2016 7:09AM
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for being a bit off topic ;)

There used to be an interactive map on this site, for some reason they took it down, would be nice to see it again.

Anyway there's an interactive map on ESOHead.

Hope this helps.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you create a character and come off the ship, go to the right of the pier and you will see a Khajiit ( I think ) that will port you
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to the docks in Vulkhel Guard and head to the far eastern-most pier. There you will find Sugar-Claws, the Boatswain.

wJmdGBY.jpg

Ask to be taken off the island and to Khenarthi's Roost. You will be taken there.

MbIhoKS.jpg
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • ray8674
    ray8674
    Dam u guys are really helpfull thanks guys I found it earlier
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    It used to be the starter island for AD until a bunch of "Journalists" complained that they didn't get to "go anywhere and do anything at level 1" during one of the "Meet the Press" beta weekends.

Which is why we now have this *** and completely disconnected "Hey, you fell from the sky and hit your head hard and we shipped you all the way out here while you were unconscious so you don't have to figure out how to find a boat and leave Khenarthi's Roost" story line ...
    headbang.gif

And the laundry list of terrible decisions based on feedback continued...
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    You may find this helpful:

http://esomap.uesp.net/

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

And the laundry list of terrible decisions based on feedback continued...

This was one of those where they could have added the NPC to the Island with a choice to go back to the mainland. Actually, you kind of have that choice already, but it is too integrated into the quest for that island. We still could have had an NPC placed on the island that says, "Do you need to slip back to Auridon, talk to me?"

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Back tracking is counter intuitive. I get anxiety helping new players, no no, we should leave here and go to the real beginning location. Don't ask me why we didn't start there to begin with, I can't explain the thought process behind that one. Please disregard the silliness of it.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After finishing everything there, the small ship behind captain Jimila isn't available for me to go back to Auridon. I have filed a bug report on this. They should really make it available even as simple question "Go back to Auridon - yes or no" during conversation with Jimila.
    Edited by maboleth on May 20, 2016 4:30PM
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Tamriel on Nirn
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    After finishing everything there, the small ship behind captain Jimila isn't available for me to go back to Auridon. I have filed a bug report on this. They should really make it available even as simple question "Go back to Auridon - yes or no" during conversation with Jimila.

Just use the wayshrines.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Of course, but I was talking about the role play element that is a bit awkward here. If you complete main quests at Auridon prior going to this island, "To Auridon" quest is then skipped and no boat is available. A simple fix is all that's needed here.

The alternative is to go to the south of an island and set sail with the Sugar Paws. That's totally valid, but still you cannot go with Prowler and Captain Jimila.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ray8674 wrote: »

You needed to be in AD to access it,being the starter island,like Bleakrock is for EP. Still pretty much need to be in AD,unless you do the quests for the Thieves Guild DLC. Eventually you will go there to pick some pockets and it opens up tro you.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    ^ Of course, but I was talking about the role play element that is a bit awkward here. If you complete main quests at Auridon prior going to this island, "To Auridon" quest is then skipped and no boat is available. A simple fix is all that's needed here.

The alternative is to go to the south of an island and set sail with the Sugar Paws. That's totally valid, but still you cannot go with Prowler and Captain Jimila.

Odd.I have done a lot of the Auridon quests,all of the ones in Vulkhel Guard,and then have gone to Khenarthi's Roost.Even my vet can go there vie that boat on the docks.