The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mount Riding Suggestion

ShiunTraze
ShiunTraze
✭✭
While I was playing in Cyrodiil and riding on my horse I thought about the possibilities that you could do. Seeing as we cant go first-person while riding a horse, how about we use the button to alternate between 3rd/1st person to look behind us. I think this would be very useful because then we can see if an enemy is behind us and while riding in a group it is a lot easier to check if everyone is following instead of making an awkward turn in camera/movement. ;)
Edited by ShiunTraze on May 20, 2016 6:30PM
There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this from car games (racing or just driving free) that I can look behind me using a button. I think it would be a cool idea for riding on a horse, too ;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome idea.
  • Nihili
    Nihili
    ✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea actually. As per usual, I feel there's a lot of more important stuff they could focus on first, but this really shouldn't be too hard to implement so sure.
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This question was on eso live and they thinking about it.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShiunTraze wrote: »
    While I was playing in Cyrodiil and riding on my horse I thought about the possibilities that you could do. Seeing as we cant go first-person while riding a horse, how about we use the button to alternate between 3rd/1st person to look behind us. I think this would be very useful because then we can see if an enemy is behind us and while riding in a group it is a lot easier to check if everyone is following instead of making an awkward turn in camera/movement. ;)

Yes, this sounds like a nice feature to have.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea! I think we will eventually be able to go into first person while mounted. The ability to glance behind would be welcomed though, even while unmounted!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • ShiunTraze
    ShiunTraze
    ✭✭
    Could somebody tell me if Zos have implemented this feature yet? (I haven't been on in a while!) If not, they NEED TO! :smile:
    There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.