Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Come back after a year off - what healing set for a templar? Currently have Warlock set

calendor
calendor
Hello

I am currently a VR1 Templar healer, rocking the full VR1 Warlock set. im guessing this is now at least a year or 18 months out of date. What is the current healing set to aspire for? And where does it drop?

Many thanks!

Cal
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warlock is still good at v1, healing is all about sustain and warlock is good for that. I've been running a baby nightblade healer at v1 with warlock/julianos and I had all the magicka I ever wanted (julianos is a new crafted set in Wrothgar BTW).

However, keep in mind that in a couple weeks you'll no longer be v1, your "gear level" will be based on the number of champion points you have. This will simultaneously make your vr1 warlock set pretty undesirable and likely give you access to new tiers of gear.

FWIW at v16 on my templar healer I run 5 julianos / 4 trinimac (dropped in Wrothgar) / 1 kena (shoulder from undaunted pledges) / 2 torugs (on DW bar).
    Edited by wayfarerx on May 16, 2016 8:32PM
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • calendor
    calendor
    Awesome, thank for the fast reply, thats something to be working on then!

Cheers

Cal
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    spell power cure is a popular armor set. it drops in white gold tower group dungeon.

Here is a link to a site that has listing of the sets currently available in-game:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kagrenacs hope (crafted set) is another one to consider instead of julianos. Better 2-4pc bonuses, lower spell damage, but rez speed buff.
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    For end game healing you'll want to start grinding for Spell Power Cure. This, coupled with Worm Cult/Twilight Remedy/Infallible Aether (with Dark Brotherhood bringing jewellery for it) will be fantastic for raid support. If concerned with PvP then look into sets that have more magicka recovery to help with sustain.

The best alternatives to Spell Power Cure imo are Julianos and Kagrenac's. Both of these are sets you can craft.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
  • calendor
    calendor
    Thanks all!!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My healer is using the Juliano's/Willpower sets borrowed from my Sorc as I'm to lazy to created a full set of new gear