Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Armor & Weapon Preview or Larger Icons

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
Would be nice if we can see a preview of the armor & weapons that we are crafting. Just like Preview from Crown Store.

The icons are so small it's hard to see how the gear actually looks like. I created medium Breton or Redguard and the pants are bagging burlap bags. The helmet looked dorky and the entire outfit looked like a peasant. I understand it was only Level 16, but I would've chosen a different motif if I knew it was going to look like that...

If Preview is too hard, can you at least increase the icon of the piece so we can see it better.
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭

agree.

esofashion website is best bet atm.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is something we have asked for since Alpha days. We have gotten a generic, "We are looking into that" a couple of times from Devs, but two years on from launch, no news on if or when this will happen.

A stop gap would be to increase the size of the image of the armor piece at least. On the PC, before I learned what most of the styles looked like, I would upscale the UI to a much larger size, it helped, but then I had to resize it back. Now that I use some addons, this means I have to move my element on my screen each time if I do this.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If they did add this I'd hope for a toggle for male to female preview. My crafter is male so if I'm crafting for a female character I can't even use the way too small icons for a reference.

As said above ESO fashion is your best bet.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA