Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unseen Duelers 2- Dueling guild [NA] [ps4]

kinggingernator
kinggingernator
✭✭✭
An active dueling guild for those that wish to have 1v1s- 3v3s in a zerg/ lag free manner. There are rankings based on win-loss ratio when doing an official duel (both players must give consent it is official and there must be a referee present or you must record it and upload it to YouTube.) We currently have 65 active members and are having our first tourney May 28th for a prize of 100k (guild is still new so the prize will increase over time.) Message me for an invite or just for details/ entry to the tournament. My PSN is kinggingernator, same as id here.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the first one?
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    It collapsed when the leader quit. The old one was very active in 1.6
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I left that guild twice. Sad really, psn tophighlander2 hope yours is better.
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    Yea same here. So far its doing great. The events have actually been packed, and we are having a tourney soon.