The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm Super Stuck!!! Please Help! I can't play until someone helps!! (Orsinium Spoilers)

zslayter
zslayter
I am in the final quest fight with Kurog, and everyone in the dungeon was dying with one hit, which I thought was odd, but I continued with the quest anyway, and I got to Kurog, and his health went to zero with one hit as well. But he didn't die. I can't kill him, and he does zero damage to me, so I can't die. I can't use the "get me unstuck" feature, because I'm in combat, and I can't do any other travel things because I'm in combat.

I've tried abandoning the quest, and force restarting the game. When I log in, I am immediately in combat, and still stuck in the arena. I've tried restarting the game 3-5 times. I can't leave the arena without help from an admin. Please place my character at a wayshrine so I can play this game. I can't play until I get help.

Love the game, keep up the good work!

Thanks.

I also submitted an incident report in the game (While kurog was hitting me).
  • zslayter
    zslayter
    I logged in after a few hours, and my character was loaded outside of the temple, so I was able to get the quest again and complete it. I think the bug could potentially have something to do with the fact that I was in a group with my brother, who was offline, and doesn't own Orsinium. I am no longer super stuck though!