Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I am coming back after a year

leshpar
leshpar
✭✭✭
So, its been almost a year since I last played ESO and I've gotten the desire to play again. What's been added and changed in the past year? I know a couple DLC packs have come out. When I quit I was a VR9 templar with delusions of healing in group content, but I also liked DPSing as a melee with werewolfie...ness?

I would love to reach the new cap whatever it might be. I wanna improve my gear and just generally progress. Maybe even do some Craglorn which I never got to before I quit.

Oh, and if it matters I am an argonian in the EP.
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    The Dlc that you still can play is orsinium ( wrothgar) , imperial city, thieves guild dlc and in a few weeks the dark brotherhood dlc.

For min-maxing race can be a really important component but if you aren't in to min -maxing that much you can do every content what there is without having the best gear/race/class etc.. Also for trials they are starting to introduce normal modes to make it easier for people who doesn't want to min-max while still give them the content and group play out there. such as normal, Maelstrom arena, Maw of lorkhaj normal and soon Sanctum ophidia will have a normal/veteran version as well.

Also for pvp/craglorn you can group up with a few members maybe friends who never done it before and are interested in doing them.

As for gear you should look on the internet/famous youtubers they have plenty pvp/pve builds that are quite good and which you can use to suit your game style the best.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans