The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Black Phoenix Alliance ~ Become one of the first members of a newly founded Guild! ~ ALL Factions ~

JaeSlayde
JaeSlayde
Soul Shriven
Hello!

I created this Guild originally because I had not found a single Guild that wasn't purely focused on PvP or Trials etc. As fun as that all is, I wanted a group of open minded people I could hang with in the game no commitment and enjoy the game together ! I am an Australian player myself, but find myself on different times (sometimes day sometimes night).

The Black Phoenix Alliance is a newly founded EU Xbox One Guild based over all 3 factions (GL main is DC). Primarily we were founded to bring together sociable, fun players of all levels & skills to create a well varied, yet powerful guild where players actually enjoy being apart of it. Dungeon runs are frequent in the Black Phoenix Alliance, along with all the other good stuff! PvP will become more frequent when the Guild gains enough members to meet up!

I hope to get this Guild up and running, it does not need to be a big guild (though that would be cool!), even if it did, it would still be a fun place where everyone feels included in decisions etc.

Mic is not required, though it is awesome if you have one! If not its cool I love talking

Some general obvious 'rules',
~ No racism, sexism, homophobia etc etc
~ Any age is fine, just try not to be too immature (a little bit is ok :D)
~ No required play time etc
~ Other obvious ones, I just cant think of them right now ! .. 1am ok.

Oh and leadership positions are available to those who are knowledgable about the game, crafters always rewarded!

So hit me up, here on in game @GT: Occxlt (In game is better as I will get the notification straight to my phone)
  • JaeSlayde
    JaeSlayde
    Soul Shriven
    If I could edit, I would like to add on;

You will find in our Guild;
    We will drink together
    We will train together
    We will craft for each other
    We will fight for each other

As the name may hint, we are basically a mercenary guild who is dedicated to bringing together the best kind of players. Clearing dungeons & PvE/P to bring in gold to the Guild and for yourselves!
  • SazeeBoomer89
    SazeeBoomer89
    Soul Shriven
    Can I have an add? Sazeeboomer89 veteran rank 2
  • Wintersmith81
    Hi there Im just coming back to the game been playing it on and off lately as I just got battleborn and batman. I have a lvl 12 on DC that I use for coop with a mate and I've just started a new toon in AD as I've not been there before. My GT is Wintersmith81. Oh and I'm from the UK. Hope to see you in game! Thanks!!