Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Glyph of rage - "increase your power" (okori+additive)

Serenityx
Serenityx
✭✭✭
Lots of questions about this, couldn't find any recent answers/posts anywhere.

Does "increasing my power" equate to increasing damage over all? There are certain passived that increase my "damage done" etc, so is "power" equivalent to this? Also Im not sure of if said passives increase what types of damage, saying as their are many types of damage (magick, physical, elemental, disease/poison etc) and "power"/"damage done" are not specific as to which ones they will/will not effect.

Does anyone know how increasing power scales in comparison to simply increasing my weapon damage or tooltip value?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the one you apply to your weapon and it gives a timed increase to weapon power, right?

I have tried this one, but never really could tell if it was working right. I ended up putting a straight up damage glyph on the weapon. Maybe it does work, but it seems that the min/maxers would be touting this in combo with the cool down reduction trait would be the end all of weapon glyph combos, or at least one to use, if it did work like we think it should. But, no one has ever recommended that I can recall.

As for what damage it increases, it increases weapon damage which would also scale any damage that scales from weapon damage. As opposed to those that scale from magic damage.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"