Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Been looking for PvP builds - crafted sets only

Darkestnght
Darkestnght
✭✭✭✭
Hello all,

I have several toons
1. Nord DK stam V16
2. Breton DK mag V16
3. Altmer Sorc mag V16
4. Altmer Templar mag V5
5. Khajiit Night Blade stam V4

I recently started playing PvP with my magplar and loving it although I still have a lot to learn. I have around 450 CP and all crafting up to 8 traits and working on 9. I do not do Trials, Undaunted pledges or anything in IC (personal choice) so my choices for sets come down to crafting them my self which I don't mind. I could buy certain pieces/set I would imagine but do not know what those might be and really don't want to trow money/AP points down the drain unless it's for a good reason.

Also, if anyone might have any input on which toon I should focus on for PvP that would be great. My magplar seem ok but I would like to be an up front in your face kinda player.

Anyway if anyone out there could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated, thanks.
Xbox NA - CP1300+
Xbox EU - CP400+

Best Answers

• HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    There are many different crafted sets that are viable in pvp its more of a personal preference on what you want to be geared out in :) There is no wrong way to gear yourself in pvp as long as you know not to stand in siege and don't waste your resources if you cant afford it, Other then that just pick your favorite sets to run and enjoy Cyrodiil :p
    Answer ✓
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to be up front and personal, I think you're leaning toward DK or NB.
    Aaaand based on the char list you have, I would suggest you check out Tamriel Foundry's DK (or NB) Theorycrafting forums. There's a lot of out dated info as it's not busy like it once was but there are still some very strong builds posted by some very good testers and theorycrafters.

Sorry but DK is the class I know the least about. I'll try to find the post over there in the NB side for you that *I* think is awesome. It lays out BiS gear but then he goes through every item and gives you a good, easy to get / craft alternative. It was written by @Jeckll - a very, very good source and even though it says under construction, his basic build is still quite functional.

Yup take a look here for stam NB: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/stamina-nightblade-dps-guide/
    And here for the DK forum:
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/forum/classes/dragonknight-class/
    Sorry... got a little OT on ya there. Hope I helped though. Please disregard typos - I'm on a phone... stupid autocorrect.
    Edited by Kungfu on May 17, 2016 9:03PM
    Answer ✓
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally, I only recently found this site: http://esoacademy.com/set-bonus-items/#eso-crafted-sets
    You can use it to search and match up craftable sets based on the bonuses you want.
    Answer ✓
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply, good advice.I pretty much did the same in PvE, found what worked best for me. Could be you learn a lot more that way to instead of someone hand feeding you information.
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a bunch for those links. I have been to those site before but never got to the pages you linked me to..... I am pretty sure I will go with my DK for now and try out some builds

Thanks again and take it easy.
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+