Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what is this?

Skinless_Jerk
Skinless_Jerk
✭✭✭
I had to change my armour colour from pink because of the overwhelming colours, anyone with any suggestions to help me fix this so i can return to being pretty in pink....... thanks

[img][/img]fahqlLP.jpg
CP561 Breton Templar
CP561 Woodelf NB
CP561 Orc Sorcerer
CP561 Dark Elf Dragon Knight
CP561 Redguard Dragon knight
CP561 High Elf NB

MBE for my contribution to the world of sarcasm
Velcro is a rip-off
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skooma does that
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dewd... that's just... scary... XD
    Earthdawn Game Master Role Play Quotes by me:
    "If it looks like a bear, if it feels like a bear, smells and tastes like a bear, then be VERY aware, it could be something ENTIRELY different..."
    "Be careful what you wish for, you might get plenty of it..."
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, pretty pink.
  • Skinless_Jerk
    Skinless_Jerk
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Skooma does that

havn't touched the skoom for going on a week...
    CP561 Breton Templar
    CP561 Woodelf NB
    CP561 Orc Sorcerer
    CP561 High Elf NB

Velcro is a rip-off
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The finish line to the breast cancer awareness marathon .
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are running the game in 64-bit the pink is where background didn't render. It is an issue that is being worked on. A patch fixed the problem for some (I was one of the lucky ones) but others still get to see pink from time to time. You might let the powers that be know you are still having a problem and let them know your graphics specs and other useful info.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    If you are running the game in 64-bit the pink is where background didn't render. It is an issue that is being worked on. A patch fixed the problem for some (I was one of the lucky ones) but others still get to see pink from time to time. You might let the powers that be know you are still having a problem and let them know your graphics specs and other useful info.

That looks like a console UI
  • Skinless_Jerk
    Skinless_Jerk
    ✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »

i was told about those certain posts on the forums, but this was on console, unsure if it's been reported on console. thanks though
    CP561 Breton Templar
    CP561 Woodelf NB
    CP561 Orc Sorcerer
    CP561 High Elf NB

Velcro is a rip-off
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The last post was back in May and this issue occurred after Thieves Guild released. Surely it would be fixed for you now OP.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Skinless_Jerk
    Skinless_Jerk
    ✭✭✭
    The last post was back in May and this issue occurred after Thieves Guild released. Surely it would be fixed for you now OP.

Nah mate, it isn't a constant thing but it sure does happen. Sometimes where there is aupposed to be a NPS i just get a black oblong shape moving around....
    CP561 Breton Templar
    CP561 Woodelf NB
    CP561 Orc Sorcerer
    CP561 High Elf NB

Velcro is a rip-off