The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

server lag

outsideworld76
outsideworld76
✭✭✭
So... when is the lag issue going to be solved? I don't want another mount or stupid dlc, please just fix the server lag. Ability bar swap takes ages, skills won't activate and after seconds trigger multiple times. Teleportation back to former location and that even in almost empty campaigns, it's bizar.
  • LWRens
    LWRens
    Its not fun anny mote with the lag hope the fix itt fast
  • LWRens
    LWRens
    LWRens wrote: »
    Its not fun anny more with the lag hope the fix itt fast

• outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Had multiple disconnects today. Also weapons and skills not responding for more than a minute, swapping weapons did not solve the issue. Yesterday I had all the players frozen, but I could move, after about 30 seconds I got disconnected. It was actually a funny thing to see all the players frozen. Today I deleted my saved application data, this was the advice I got from customer support. For now it seems to help with the disconnects, lag is still noticeable however.
  • LWRens
    LWRens
    So still that dont works add all for me itt still laggy
  • LWRens
    LWRens
    I open some ports also
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    The lag isn't solved with port forwarding. Disconnects however seem to have other causes. Removing the application data seems to fixed the problem in my case.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, port forwarding definitely does NOT work.

The dungeons the devs really have to check are the ones like Arx Corinium and City of Ash. Arx in particular has some weird "sliding" going on, and the lag and functionality of the dungeon make it one to avoid if at all possible. Definitely seeing a lot of random dungeon pugs just dropping out soon as they see it is that dungeon. And I don't blame them.

PVP lagging is HORRID. I have refused to login since the DLC dropped. It's appalling. Not sure if all the animation cancellers are having an effect on the server lag, but if they are - it needs sorting asap.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Can't play at all tonight on PS4/EU, long loading screens, huge lag(>1s).