Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need Juliannos

Katyprairie
Katyprairie
✭✭
Currently I am looking for the law of Juliannos set for a friend he needs light armor feet waist legs and hands all V15 and divines. My GT is Katy Prairie (yes there is a space).
  • Katyprairie
    Katyprairie
    ✭✭
    I am on the Xbox NA server by the way
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Why?
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    I can almost do that in medium if hes not picky on style..have the traits havent quite maxed the clothing skill :s
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need? A please would be nice...
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No platform.

No server.

No please

No thanks

No Julianos
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    No platform.

No server.

No please

No thanks

No Julianos

Actually he did say Xbox NA server, but he forgot to say please :trollface:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Katyprairie
    Katyprairie
    ✭✭
    I didn't expect anyone to do it for free, you don't say please when you ask (for example) a plumber to come fix your toilet ya know why? Because you're paying him/her! I thought that was implied but clearly there was confusion. It was not my intention to come off impolite.
    EquinoxS wrote: »

• I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't expect anyone to do it for free, you don't say please when you ask (for example) a plumber to come fix your toilet ya know why? Because you're paying him/her! I thought that was implied but clearly there was confusion. It was not my intention to come off impolite.

I would say please when asking a plumber to fix my toilet. It's a simple courtesy - plumbers are people too!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, I would say please in a round about way.

You must be horrible to do anything for if you think please is only for things you don't pay for.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I would say please when asking a plumber to fix my toilet. It's a simple courtesy - plumbers are people too!

Plumber lives matter!
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    State of the game. Had someone ask for eternal hunt for free, didn't say please and told him current rate is 9k per peice he said something very rude and called me all sorts lol and not to worry (I really wouldn't of anyway) he'd get his friend to craft it for free...kids these days..want everything for free.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!