Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Green recipes need reworking

Pseudolo
Pseudolo
✭✭✭
They drop too often, or at least some do. I have multiple copies of some and more and more drop each day. I can't even sell them on the guild store because we are almost lower than 20g each, it's not even worth the hassle of posting them, since the projected earnings are so low and so many are already there. I'm not saying they should stop dropping, but right now they drop so often they've become completely worthless, unless you are starting collecting them from scratch.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could say the same of any green quality item really. I don't expect to sell green weapons, in the guild store. Pitch and Hemming are barely worth more than vendor price. Jejota is almost a throw away. You see where I'm going with this. I'm not sure why green recipes should be any different. Green items should be cluttering up our bags as they are supposed to be common relative to blue and higher qualities.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green Recipes are there to make the Blues and Purples rarer. If they were not taking up room in the loot tables, then we would all be swimming in Blues and Purples.

I now destroy all those common greens, I don't even NPC Vendor them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Pseudolo
    Pseudolo
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not saying that they should go away, just be a bit rarer. Like, I find a blue for every 100 grees, could they leave the blue spawn rates alone and give use like 80 greens for each blue?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much everything crafting wise bar purple/gold is worthless these days.

Too many facets not enough sinks.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."