The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

None Game Related But Still In need of help

MarcoPolo
MarcoPolo
✭✭✭
Woop woop I have auto drive on my controller and he walks places by himself its kinda cool, but on a serious note does anyone know how to fix drift on a xbox one controller? Or a link to something that works, iv watched youtube videos etc and there tips dont work and other than going out and buying a new controller there must be something out there that will fix it
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using the XBox controller on a PC? The drift may actually have nothing to do with it. If you have high dps enabled on your desktop, the camera can start drifting in the game. You can fix this by right-clicking eso.exe or eso64.exe (whichever you use) and under Compatibility checking the box to disable high dpi scaling in the game.
  • MarcoPolo
    MarcoPolo
    ✭✭✭
    No am console, but it does do it on both thumb sticks, keep telling people im training him as next he will go in the right directions and then protect himself with combat skills lol but seriously its getting kinda annoying when I walk of bridges etc and die
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How odd.This thread has a lock on it in the list,but it isnt locked.Cool. :)
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Runs on May 16, 2016 10:08PM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs