Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ways to get from V14 to V16? (Solo) Need Help

Akevoriath
Akevoriath
✭✭✭
I am trying to get to V16 (I am V14 now) before they remove the veteran ranks, I don't have Imperial City and I have done 99% of quests in each zone (I have the Tamriel Hero Achievement) so is there any relatively quick or simple way to get from V14 to V16 by myself? I don't do dungeons as I don't like all the different builds that I have seen so I just don't bother with any dungeons and stuff like that because my build and playstyle doesn't fit any of the roles in the dungeons (DPS, Tank, Healer) it's more suited to just me surviving and killing stuff in quests.
Edited by Akevoriath on May 15, 2016 3:18PM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you have access to orsinium? If so, just go into one of the two public group dungeons. Trash (also bosses) is easy enough there since you will be battle scaled to V15. It takes approx. 1.5hr per vet rank if you use ambrosia or a crown store scroll.

Incredibly boring, but efficient.
  • Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    Go to the towns in cyrodil and do the daily quests
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE
  • Akevoriath
    Akevoriath
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you both :)
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In just over a month I've gone from vet 2 to vet 13, doing Cyrodiil dailies 4-5 times per week - but to be fair, I've used either Crown Exp Scrolls or Psijic when doing those. Got half a vet level on Saturday night doing all the quests for both Bruma and Chorral, as well as a Fighter's Guild Bounty and a Scouting mission.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER