Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

dangeon ques taking forever

sungaze
sungaze
hi, i m trying to levelling up but dangeoın que is taking too long. also they put me with veteran dangeon since i m not veteran yet. getting so low xp because of them pls fix it. ty
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I waited 1 hour 33 minutes in queue on my DPS yesterday... I got into the dungeon and was in a group of 7 players - and I couldn't even leave the group. Each time I tried to leave - it booted a player out of the dungeon, but not out of group... we ended up with a group of 19 players (only 4 of whom were allowed in the dungeon).

I now proceed to queue as a tank/dps (despite the fact I'm not a tank) just to get into normal dungeons faster (I wouldn't do this with a vet dungeon of course because you may get a dungeon where you actually need a tank). I did get kicked from a group for doing this though... a group of VR16 Daggerfall players booted me from normal Spindleclutch.. I'm Daggerfall myself, and sad that they were so worried they couldn't get Spindleclutch completed with 3 of them at VR16!!

I also hear we are going to be punished with a 15 minute wait to requeue if we leave a group? If this is true, I surely hope Zenimax fix the glitched groupings of 7 people... otherwise there will be a LOT of infuriated people sitting around twiddling their thumbs when its not even their fault.
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to post TG dungeons. It's super frustrating waiting for hours only to be stuck in a 4+ group unable to port to dungeon. TBH i prefer the old system without the daily random dungeons. Queue used to be less than 30mins for us DPS especially for the daily.

Plot twist: maybe they purposely made it that way in hopes people depend on the undaunted vendor in cyrodil :neutral:
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPS ques take forever, everyone ques dps

Healers and tanks however que is far far shorter.

now i dont recommend deceptive quing, you wont have fun if you cant pull the role you que'ed as since the other que'ers are counting on that role being fullfilled

I suggest finding a friend that is either a tank or a healer and queing with them

ive been doing this lately, and my que times, even in off hours, are unbelievable short compared to solo que'ing

• 13oot5straps
    I believe there is actually something wrong with the activity finder though because, as a healer I normally don't sit in a queue for longer than 5 minutes regardless of which dungeon. Currently, right now, I queued as the healer role for both, veteran and normal, pledges and I'm sitting at 55 MINUTES and 39 seconds with an estimated time of 14 MINUTES 26 seconds. This is abnormal even for how long the dungeon times normally are. To add I this is the third time I have requeued, I believe I started at 4:45pm and dropped out twice because once I hit the 5 minutes and 15 minute markers I thought it would be best to requeue by the off chance it was glitched. So total time in queue as a healer for both pledges is roughly 90 minutes as of right now. I have never experienced this.
    Edited by 13oot5straps on May 15, 2016 11:15PM
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    I waited 1 hour 33 minutes in queue on my DPS yesterday... I got into the dungeon and was in a group of 7 players - and I couldn't even leave the group. Each time I tried to leave - it booted a player out of the dungeon, but not out of group... we ended up with a group of 19 players (only 4 of whom were allowed in the dungeon).

I now proceed to queue as a tank/dps (despite the fact I'm not a tank) just to get into normal dungeons faster (I wouldn't do this with a vet dungeon of course because you may get a dungeon where you actually need a tank). I did get kicked from a group for doing this though... a group of VR16 Daggerfall players booted me from normal Spindleclutch.. I'm Daggerfall myself, and sad that they were so worried they couldn't get Spindleclutch completed with 3 of them at VR16!!

I also hear we are going to be punished with a 15 minute wait to requeue if we leave a group? If this is true, I surely hope Zenimax fix the glitched groupings of 7 people... otherwise there will be a LOT of infuriated people sitting around twiddling their thumbs when its not even their fault.

That is a pet peeve of many, if you don't like the time make a tank or healer. Another option is find a tank or healer to que with usually you will get in a dungeon in less than 5 minutes, sometimes on my tank I get in immediately. Although the cannot leave the group issue needs to be fixed, support said I can try to queue into Cyrodil and that might work.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, just to clarify something others have not yet mentioned. You are not getting terrible XP gain because it's a scaled dungeon. All group finder dungeons will be scaled to VR16 but everyone gains the appropriate amount of xp and the correct level of loot for their character level. Your not actually doing a "veteran" dungeon. You're doing the normal dungeon scaled to VR16. Hopefully that makes it a bit more clear for you.

Your character is actually also being scaled up when in a scaled zone (which includes scaled dungeons via group finder). Next time you get in look at your stats, they will be WAY higher than normal.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • DynastyIXII
    DynastyIXII
    ✭✭✭
    Join group, 2 ppl leave, requeue , in queue for 30min. If we leave we get hit with 15min penalty. GG ZOS.
    PS4 NA