The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox Voicechat broken?

Elrohandir
Hello fellow travellers,

since yesterday I cannot use the voicechat anymore :(
I just receive a error and should Look in the Homepage....so so channels etc just the error. Strange is that the Chat is working for my guildmates...so what is wrong with my game.

To answer Further questions: I use wired i net and have Open NAT.

I am Hoping someone could help.

Thank you and Have a nice day ;)

Best Answer

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you double tap the logo on the controller and turn on the mic on the console menu first (while the headset is attached).
    -you will need to do this each time you turn on/off the controller or unplug the headset

Part 2 is the channel will auto-leave when you travel, port or zone. (ZOS problem)

Other than that, it should work just fine u less your headset is broken
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Answer ✓
  • Nephimana
    Nephimana
    ✭✭✭
    Mine has been screwing up since release. At first it would be whenever I go to large towns with a lot of people, my voice chat would crash and it'd be stuck on that countdown to join a voice chat endless on repeat (5s, 4s, 3s, 2s, 1s, 5s...) And if I selected something it would disappeared. Now it does it randomly. I have to completely restart the game, logging out and in doesn't work, sometimes starting an Xbox party then exiting works, rarel . I own the CD version, also on LAN, but I live in the middle of nowhere of Australia with the crappiest internet trying to play Xbox NA, might be part of the reason for me.