Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Donkey KRew Guild Recruitment - NZ/AUS/SEA Players - Ebonheart Pack

Wrecko
Wrecko
Soul Shriven
Hey all,

Recruiting friendly players around the +8 to +12 GMT time zones. Most of us are either from Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand and Australia but everyone is welcomed if interested.

We were formed from playing Diablo 3 and Destiny together and wish to find more fellow players on the same timezones.

Nothing too hardcore here, we all play on our leisure time, going through both PvE and PvE content and helping each other out. Currently we are sitting at about 30 members and hoping to expand with friendly and helpful players.

Do kindly let me know and drop your PSN if you are interested in joining and we'll throw you an invite in-game!

Most of all, make sure to love DONKEYS!
Edited by Wrecko on July 3, 2015 3:43AM
  • Wrecko
    Wrecko
    Soul Shriven
    bump
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • blueswordsman
    hey dude.you are looking for somepeople to join your guild? i'm live in +8(GMT)time zone.so if your keep looking pls invite me
    let us find some fun in game:)
    my psn:buleswordsman

thanks dude:)