The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LFG- PvE Guild for Dungeons and Trials

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭
DC, Orc, Tank, v16, medium-experienced, with TS, PC-NA server-eastern time zone- mostly evenings and weekends

Love playing Tank role, want to be top notch.
Looking to play with other like minded serious raiders and such.
I want to get good at the high level PvE content and be able to run all the hardest dungeons and trials, etc.

RP light is cool. uniform of the day/group dress up type RP- all skeleton costume group or all bear mount group or all tuxedo and gowns group... etc.

I already have a great PvP guild and two great Trader guilds... just need that solid PvE dungeon/trials guild.

Thanks!

• ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    There's a guild recruitment section at the bottom of the forums, with guilds separated by platform/megaserver.

If you wish, you can also search for the term "dungeon" for that section. After initially searching for the term, click the large downward arrow on the right side of the search bar for advanced options.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.