Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for good trade guild for AD, and good social guild. launch day vet who is returning

Frostswg77ub17_ESO
I am a launch day vet but I have been away for about a year. "when I get a new game it tends to draw me away from others lol" and in the time I was away my trade guild died.

I am looking for a good active trade guild , and a separate normal guild with some interest in RP though I am not good at it and can't remember elder scrolls lore for the life of me so I will likely take some liberties there. also some pvp and grouping.

what is the going rate for a primal motive?
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Primal motifs now like 2,500 to 3,000? There are so many new ones in-game. Before Thieves Guild it was 8-10k?
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    There's a guild recruitment section at the bottom of the forums, with guilds separated by platform/megaserver.

If you wish, you can also search for the term "trade" for that section. After initially searching for the term, click the large downward arrow on the right side of the search bar for advanced options.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.