The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Paying for eso plus but getting nothing on account

FiveDinosaur792
FiveDinosaur792
✭✭✭
Hi, my friend sent a ticket in a while back he pays for eso plus but is not getting any of the content on some of his main characters (DLCs), support say he doesn't have the eso plus but he does pay. Obviously paying for a service and not getting the goods is not acceptable:D I'm asking for you to please look into this again as we would love to play with him again, he's had to start another character and we are waiting for him to level....its silly! He isn't part of this lovely community so cant post for himself! If you need some more information to be able to process the ticket let me know I can liase between us both! I am sure support have tried their best but unfortunately this is still outstanding:( His incident number is #160425000014 . We hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Fivedinosaur792
FiveDinosaur792 GM of Pheasant Pluckers Guild on EU/Xbox
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello Fivedinosaur792, it appears your friend contacted support about missing crowns. He needs to submit a new ticket to our support team. Please advise him to use the email address for the account that is affected and include the Xbox Gamertag he's playing on and the characters that are unable to access the DLC or are missing any other perks of ESO Plus.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on May 12, 2016 10:05PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for getting back so quickly to me, (us) - to be honest I wasnt expecting news so quickly! Thanks for working so hard, I will pass this message on immediately and hopefully we will be able to sort this out. :smiley:
    FiveDinosaur792 GM of Pheasant Pluckers Guild on EU/Xbox