Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where do I buy V6 food recipe from vendor?

fatemoe
fatemoe
I leveled up my provision to 6.
Now the daily writ ask me to make V6? food.
I went to NPC tavern, they still only sell V1 food recipe.

Where do I get them?

food daily is probably the easiest writ to make money.
Ingredients are almost free and abundant.
All you need is spend probably 5000g to buy recipe, then profit 600g everyday
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a V6 Food. Only V1/V5/V10/V15.

If you mean Writ VI, you should be requested to make V5 food or drink.

The Chef's/Brewers sell up to V5 recipes.

What Character Level is that character doing the writ?
    • You have to have access to Cold Harbor to receive Prov Writ V (V1 recipes).
    • and be VR1 character to receive Writ VI for Craglorn (V5 recipes)
    • if you are VR1+ and have the Orsinium DLC you will receive Writ VII (V15 recipes).
    Edited by SpAEkus on May 11, 2016 4:26AM
  • fatemoe
    fatemoe
    I'm VR3, still in cold harbor area.
    How do I go to Craglorn?
    I guess these VR5 recipe are sold in craglorn.

I level from LV45 to VR3 via daily dugeon bonus exp and stopped exploring story line for a month
    Do I need to clear cold harbor first?
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fatemoe wrote: »
    I'm VR3, still in cold harbor area.
    How do I go to Craglorn?
    I guess these VR5 recipe are sold in craglorn.

I level from LV45 to VR3 via daily dugeon bonus exp and stopped exploring story line for a month
    Do I need to clear cold harbor first?

You can access Craglorn as soon as you hit VR1. Go to the capital city in you alliance's second zone (i.e. Wayrest, Mournhold or Grahtwood) and look for a guy in a robe standing next to a cart with a quest icon over his head. Accept the quest then use the cart to teleport to the city in Craglorn.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Check the guild traders or join a guild and check in the guild bank. Green recipes are usually only 50-100g on the traders. If you havent ever used a guild trader you may have to ask someone how to use the SEARCH since there isnt a tutorial on how to find things much less sell things on a guild trader. About once a week I have to help someone out and explain how they work, and usually changes their whole outlook on the game.
  • fatemoe
    fatemoe
    I have orsinium DLC.
    It looks like I have to buy recipe from other player since they do not sell.

Thanks for the help.